I have been slacking off with beauty empties and my bag of empties was at maximum capacity – oops. Over the past two or three months, I’ve used up EIGHTEEN products. Yep. That’s kind of a lot, though it’s across bath, body, and skincare. And if you are a Bad on Paper listener you will laugh… three of them are body washes! I filmed a little video for you on IG TV which I hope you’ll watch!
Honestly, I think these empties posts are always the most telling; I try a LOT of things for the blog but these are the ones I used up to the last drop!
Here’s what I used up (in order of how they’re mentioned)!
- Glossier Body Hero Shower Oil (my favorite orange blossom heaven shower gel – read the full review here)
- Susanne Kaufmann Alkali Soak
- Meaningful Beauty Triple Exfoliating Scrub
- Goop Body Scrub
- Elemis Resurfacing Face Wash
- Glossier Lash Slick (read the full review here)
- Skinceuticals Custom D.O.S.E. Serum (read about how I made mine here)
- Necessaire Body Cream
- Dr. Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (read the full review here)
- Oribe Body Scrub
- Susanne Kaufmann Detox Body Oil
- Kopari Deodorant (read the full review here)
- Aromatherapy Associates Body Wash in Revive
- Aromatherapy Associates Body Wash in Relax
- Beautycounter Moisturizer
- Susanne Kaufmann Herbal Whey Bath
- Weleda Skin Food Body Butter
- Tata Harper Oil Cleanser
Tell me what you used up this month in the comments! And also curious to know: do you prefer that I post these videos to Instagram or to Youtube? I am testing Instagram this month; but usually post videos to Youtube. I can’t do both so am trying to figure that out.
photography by Carter Fish.