This weekend is Memorial Day, and with that, the entire Internet appears to be on sale. Today I’m rounding up the best sales. There are some BIG savings to be had! I will be updating this post throughout the weekend if I find more good sales… but these are the best of the best – particularly in beauty!
The best Memorial Day Sales!
The beauty deals are outrageously good!
NuFace is on sale through 5/27 at DermStore! Use code SUMMER. I have this set which contains the ELE attachment. Indie Lee is also sold at Dermstore and they carry two of my most favorite bath soaks (this one and this one). Highly recommend, both leave skin so soft!
Shopbop is doing “buy more, save more!”
Take 15% off orders of $300+ and 25% off orders of $600+. Use code JUST4U.
my shopbop picks – all things I have and love:
- This is probably my favorite fancy top (it’s a cotton t-shirt with chiffon sleeves!) and it’s back in stock just in time for the sale. (I take a medium!)
- Also from SEA is this yellow dress. I wore it in Miami and just LOVE it. It’s already on sale so you can get it for even more of a discount during the sale.
- These jeans are the greatest. Current favorite (when I’m opting for hard pants, lol). Love these too.
- The Rhode Ella dress! I got it in white before things got crazy and love it.
- This pretty Free People blouse.
- The best “dressy sweatshirt” in pink, cream, or rust.
A few more good sales!
Veronica Beard is offering an extra 15% off sale with code SUMMER through 5/26. I have and love this floral dress and it’s so pretty on – the cut is very flattering and it’s a little sexy with the slit. And love this linen dickey jacket.