There’s a very good (and very brief!) sale going on over at Follain! Now through Thursday 5/21, take 15% off almost everything (exclusions noted below!) AND get free shipping on orders over $50. No code necessary, discount will be automatically applied.
If you’re new here am a massive fan of Follain (we had their founder, Tara Foley on the podcast earlier this year – I loved her episode so much and highly recommend listening if you haven’t already). Tara’s been such an incredible activist and amazing advocate for clean beauty and safer products. She’s a WEALTHY of information and has channeled that into her stores as well as her newer private label line which is both amazing and very reasonably priced!
A few highlights from this sale!
- My beloved Tata Harper resurfacing mask (and all things Tata, for that matter!)
- Fancy, organic hand sanitizer. It’s $8.00 so if you’re falling short of the $50 this could be a good little add on.
- I’m a BIG fan of all of Follain’s private label skincare. I always recommend their moisturizer as a great everyday moisturizer at an affordable price (before the sale it’s only $32!).
- I also really love Follain’s eye cream and both masks. (the dual detox AND the hydrating one… I did the hydrating one this morning as I wrote this post!)
- The Ilia mascara is still one of the best I’ve tried.
- My favorite body scrub. I love that it’s in a tube, and I love that it’s blue (and SO hydrating).
- Their refillable “everything soap.” It’s hand soap! It’s shower gel! You can wash your pet with it. There’s nothing this soap can’t do. I love the lemongrass fragrance.
- Weleda Skin Food and Skin Food Light (read my blog post for all the ways I use it!)
*Discount does not apply to gift cards, product bundles, kits, or the following brands: Josh Rosebrook, La Bella Figura, May Lindstrom, Saie, Osea, and Vintner’s Daughter. Clean Points will be earned through sale purchases, but may not be redeemed in combination.