It is not hard to find great basics under $100-$150. Right now, I think that The Gap, J.Crew, Madewell, and Everlane are all doing a really great job for those things. (If you haven’t already, my style guides – tops, sweaters, jackets & pants/denim and you’ll find lots of pieces from those brands).
But what about those more special, fun pieces? That can be a little more tricky and (in my opinion) requires a bit more effort. I always like to peruse English Factory and ASTR on Shopbop (along with this page of under $200 pieces), BaubleBar for jewelry, Mango, COS, and of course Zara’s new arrivals. (Zara has so many great new pieces in my favorite color right now like this cardigan (those pearl/jewel buttons!) and this dress). Today I am rounding up some special pieces that I really love and think you will too. Let me know what you think in the comments!
Special Pieces Under $150
- Signet Ring$138This ring is a great price for demi-fine jewelry (it’s sterling silver plated in 18k gold). I love it.Shop
- Chunky Chain$58Truly THE perfect chunky chain necklace. I ordered this and am obsessed with it.Shop
- Swingy Earrings$48These are so elegant; would be perfect for a holiday party. I really love them and the way they move + catch the light.Shop
- White Blouse$98Just so pretty and slightly sexy – I love the drape, the buttons, the neckline – it’s a beautiful top.Shop
- White Blouse$80This white blouse feels so fun and special thanks to the sleeves and detailing at the neck and placket – it reminds me a lot of Kika Vargas.Shop
- White Blouse$130The details of this blouse are just so pretty. Sezane is doing a wonderful job this season.Shop
- Pointelle Sweater$70I always love a pointelle knit and this one is a great price!Shop
- Fun Cardigan$130How fun is this!?Shop
- Proenza-esque Top$88I have the dress version (in green) and it is amazing. I would recommend sizing up in this brand.Shop
- Earrings$68This color!!! These are fabulous and look way more expensie.Shop
- Rainbow Necklace$50Like candy. Comes in a bunch of colors but I am partial to the multi-colored version.Shop
- Chartreuse Dress$147Such a statement maker and one of my favorite colors – LOVE!Shop
- Cable Cardigan$60Everything about this just screams special. The buttons. The color. The shape. It’s a magical cardigan at a great price.Shop
- Marinière Tee$100I just got this and absolutely love it. The fit is fantastic, the fabric is nice and thick, and the buttons at the shoulder are such a fun detail.Shop
- Ruffle Blouse$48This is just stunning. The print is so good. I’d wear it with high waisted trousers or a fitted skirt.Shop
- Cardigan$50Again, Zara is just doing such a good job. The shape of this one, plus those crystal buttons!Shop
- Midi Dress$70Can you even with this dress? It is STUNNING!Shop
- Gloves$99Uhhh, these are amazing – I love the green underside.Shop
- Wool Shawl$135Beautiful, and so similar to a Nili Lotan piece that I bought last year.Shop
- Cashmere Wool Poncho$148Loro Piana vibes at a J.Crew price.Shop
- Platform Sandal$138Love these. THE sandal of the season, it seams!Shop
- Teddy Vest$120The perfect layering piece… I just want to cozy up into this one!Shop
- Phone Case$68This phone case looks like something custom. I love the color combinations.Shop
- Faux Leather Top$148This faux leather top is so chic! For a party, pair with metallic heels and a slim black pant.Shop
- Silky Blouse$60The fabric of this J.Crew blouse is even better in person.Shop
- Cabochon Earrings$58It’s official. J.Crew is back and so is their jewelry. Love these earrings.Shop
- Blazer$95Always a reader favorite and I will never be over the price tag!Shop
- Feather Sandals$150So fun an happy – the perfect party piece!Shop
- Corduroy Pants$138LOVE these. The colors are so good.Shop
- Paisley Dress$130I love this dress so much. The print, the pattern, the colors, the cut… it’s stunning.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
I definitely need that wool shawl!!
it’s so good!