Wow guys, I guess I really have been slacking on a beauty empties post as it’s been almost seven months since my last one. Oops!
I kept forgetting to film one. So this empties series is PACKEDDDDDD! Watch the video on IGTV to see how many times I said “wonderful” (a LOT), how many bath soaks I used up (also a LOT) and how many bottles of Dr. Bader I used up. Just a casual 20 products… try not to judge me too harshly… again, this is over a rather long period of time!
Also: these are just things I’ve finished. So some of them I definitely used up within the six months but some I’d already been using for months before but happened to finish within this time period. Still, it’s quite a bit and definitely interesting to see over a longer period of time. And a lot of these products are bath products which go more quickly for me… I take a bath almost every night! It’s also strange that I did not empty out a single bottle of shampoo or conditioner in this time period. I promise I do wash my hair! I think this is a compound factor of a) getting a lot of blowouts and b) trying a bunch of things. My beloved purple shampoo and Olaplex are both just about out!
- Susanne Kaufmann Bath Oil // my favorite bath oil. It smells heavenly and leaves skin silky soft!
- Asutra Body Soak // really good for sore muscles!
- Indie Lee i-Recover Bath // smells SO good, lasts a decently long time, and leaves skin super hydrated.
- Aromatherapy Associates Bath Oil (Moment in Time)
- Lord Jones CBD Bath Soak (the lavender fragrance is DIVINE.)
- Follain Dream Bath Elixir // a gift from my sister. Smells herbal in the most satisfying, relaxing way.
- Follain Body Scrub // my favorite scrub. Love that it’s in a tube.
- Susanne Kaufmann Detox Scrub // really nice but not sure it’s worth the money.
- Indie Lee Energizing Body Wash // a favorite morning shower gel – wakes you right up!
- Beautycounter Citrus Mimosa Wash // my fav clean alternative to Glossier Body hero, love the fragrance!
- Indie Lee Energizing Body Oil
- REN Body Serum // an OG holy grail; I love this stuff!
- Seaweed Bath Company Body Cream // great body cream at a great price! Smells so minty and good!
- Tracie Martyn Cream
- VERSED Body Oil
- Dr. Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream // my OG holy grail! (On sale this week – read this post for dets!)
- Olay Retinol24 Serum
- Tracie Martyn Toner (recommend Acwell over this; read my post about toners here!)
Thanks for sharing these products, Grace! Will check them out! ❤️✨
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
I’m going to try that Ren body serum – I’ve used that brand in the past and liked it a lot. Ugh, tho: the Bader Rich Cream does not work for me, unfortunately! I ordered it from the previous VG sale, and have realized it’s causing burning, itchy welts on my face & neck…so I may have a very $$$$ hand cream now…. plus I was horrified at the excessive packaging.
Aw man, so sorry to hear that!!!! It really does show that everyone’s skin is different. I’ve never heard of that sort of reaction! I have had people tell me it broke them out but never that. I’m sorry that it didn’t work for you!
Oh I love this kind of round up and the short comments on each product! Very helpful x
Lisa | lisaautumn.com