It’s been a minute since my last round of beauty empties (four months, to be exact – see my last beauty empties post here!) but today I am back with another round! I keep my empty bottles in a bag next to my desk and like to wait til it is nice and full so that I have a lot of stuff to share with you. Today we’re back with a new post (and video) with everything I’ve used up over the past four months.
These are some of my most favorite and cherished products – you’ve probably heard me talk about them before (or feature them in previous empties series!). It’s always fun to watch the pile add up and then see what I used up… I often forget!
I filmed an empties video where I talk a little more about each of the products I used…. head here to watch the video!
Here’s what I used up, in order of mentions.
- Dr. Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (my most favorite face cream // holy grail… read my review here!)
- True Botanicals Body Oil
- Necessaire Eucalyptus Body Wash
- Ren Body Serum
- Seaweed Bath Co Eucalyptus Body Scrub (read all about this company here!)
- Beautycounter Cleansing Balm
- Beautycounter Face Oil
- Vapour Deodorant (Palo Santo + Blood Orange)
- Glamsquad Dry Shampoo
- Glamsquad Texturizing Finishing Spray
- Shu Uemura Sheer Lacquer Hair Spray
- Mauli Purifying Rituals Body Scrub
Tell me what you used up this month in the comments! I’m always so curious about that as the products we use to the last drop are the products we love the most!