Okay, let’s review all of the spicy cocktails, as today is the final one. We started with the Bloody Mary, and then we made the Spicy New Yorker. On Tuesday I shared the (famous) Red Clay Spicy Margarita Recipe. But I have to say… I think I saved the best one for last? This is the most delicious drink I have had in ages. It tastes a lot like key lime pie, and feels so fancy? Also, apparently (according to all the cocktail experts), coconut milk is going to be a big ingredient this year for cocktails (the 2022 version of the Espresso Martini) so you’ll be very on trend too. The perfect party trick – it feels very fancy and hard to make but it really isn’t!
Also, some codes for you: Molly gave me a code: GRACE30 gets you 30% off sitewide at Red Clay! AND Tara from Daysie (another very cool small female founded brand) gave me a code for the syrup: GRACE20 gets you 20% off!
Coconut Margarita Recipe
- 2 oz. Blanco Tequila (my fav tequila is La Gritona)
- 2 oz. Coconut Milk
- 3/4 oz Orange Liqueur
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz. Daysie Vanilla Syrup
- Red Clay Spicy Margarita Salt
- Rim a cocktail glass with Red Clay Spicy Margarita Salts (my FAV).
- Fill with ice.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker tin and shake for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour straight into glass and garnish with a lime wedge.