Last week I shared a recipe for the best Bloody Mary ever and a yummy whiskey drink. This week, I’m sharing the remaining two spicy cocktail recipes… They’re both margaritas and they are both amazing.
This one is Red Clay’s signature spicy margarita and it is the absolute best. I have had so many of these now as whenever my friend Molly (the founder of Red Clay) is involved in an event here in Charleston, this is what we drink. The unofficial cocktail of Charleston influencers? 😉 In all seriousness it is one of my favorite drinks (and so easy and fresh – I will never buy margarita mix again!!!).
Also: Molly gave me a code: GRACE20 gets you 20% off sitewide at Red Clay!
Spicy Margarita Recipe
- 2 oz. Blanco Tequila (my favorite tequila is La Gritona)
- 1/2 oz orange liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz Red Clay Hot Honey
- Red Clay Spicy Margarita Salt
- Lime wheel to garnish
- Rim a glass with Red Clay Spicy Margarita Salt and fill with ice. Set aside.
- Fill a shaker with drink ingredients. Shake all ingredients for 30 seconds.
- Strain into glass
- Garnish with a lime wheel.