My Spring Wish List
As I think about shopping for Spring, it’s more of the same for sure: pretty dresses (especially swingy silhouettes like the one above) and matching sets… platforms, lots and lots of color. All anchored with some great neutral pieces (like these rattan “sneakers” and this Veronica Beard blazer). And cut-offs of course. I am living in my favorite AGOLDE Parkers (I have the classic wash and the white) and just got this pair — I like the finished hem a lot!
Color is a big thing for me this year. I’ve always loved color, especially green… but I am really digging this year’s trendier colors (lime green, tangerine, lilac) and also adding in more blues (especially baby blue) and reds (especially tomato + fiery red/orange) as well!
- Raffia PlatformsHow fun are these!? Perfect with dresses, ankle jeans, cut-offs, truly– everything!Shop
- Dickey JacketYou know how much I love Veronica Beard’s blazers — this one is timeless and classic, I love the color!Shop
- Striped ToteI love the combination of neutral stripes. Perfect for the beach, library, anywhere!Shop
- Flower Earringsbig splurgeYou know I love Irene Neuwirth: her earrings are the prettiest. I love this color combination… peach and orange!Shop
- Silk BlouseThis little set is so sweet! The top would pair equally well with jeans.Shop
- Silk ShortsI love these pretty shorts. The perfect pairing with the matching top or with a fun white tee or tank.Shop
- Lace MidiHow gorgeous is this!? In my favorite color.Shop
- Strap Sandalgreat priceThese are giving me major Aquazzura vibes for a fraction of the price.Shop
- Smocked MaxiSo pretty and fun — love the color palette!Shop
- Mini BagI have been crushing so hard on this Bottega bag: I thinkkkkkk it may be my next big purchase.Shop
- Zimmermann MaxiI love this little white dress so much! Such a great silhouette.Shop
- Raffia Platform LoafersI actually just got these and they are magical. I love the raffia sole!Shop
- Sunglassesgreat colorThese are such a fun color.Shop
- Poplin DressLa Double J is one of my favorite brands: their patterns are just stunning. How chic is this!?Shop
- Wine GlassesI am swooning over all things Aquazzura home; especially these wine glasses!Shop
- White CardiganI love the crisp white hue of this cardigan. It’s versatile and fresh!Shop
- Boatneck Teelove the widthI love the width of these stripes!!! So chic.Shop
- Crop Jeansbest white jeansThese are the best white jeans. The fit is great, the fabric is nice and thick.. they are perfect!Shop
- Mini Tent DressThis Stine Goya dress is such a beauty. Just be sure to size down!Shop
- Floral Crop TopSuper cute matching set — I love the lace!Shop
- Floral Midi SkirtThis is just too pretty!Shop
- Basket Weave ToteI just got this and love it. The neoprene is so fun and I love that it comes with a matching pouch!Shop
- Staud SundressSuch a good neutral piece. I love the straps!Shop
- Tomato BirksAlso just got these and they are magic! Such a great color and SO FUN.Shop
- White ShirtTimeless and classic, all of Madewell’s new arrivals are so, so good!Shop
- Denim ShortsMy absolute favorite shorts — in a lighter wash for Spring!Shop
- Denim ShortsI just love these. The finished hem feels so modern and fresh.Shop
I really love your shoes in these pics, I’ve seen you wear them before and they are just so flattering. It had me wondering, how comfortable are they? I also thought a round up of your most comfortable heels would be a great post! I know you love your Sarah Flint heels, any other brands or heels you recommend for long time wear would be an interesting read!
Hi Naomi, I would say they are medium level comfortable. For a stiletto, HIGHLY. But a stiletto will just never be as comfortable as a block heel. I would say these are as comfortable as my Sarah Flint stilettos, if that makes sense? They’ve definitely become a favorite in my rotation.
My comfortable heel rotation: Sarah Flint, Loeffler Randall, Margaux! Though: platform heels have been a gamechanger as they are pretty much universally comfy which is the best.
As someone who fell and broke her back and injured her foot permanently (inoperable), I can second the comfort of platforms! I am *technically* not allowed to wear heels, and anything too flat like a Birk is also a no-go, but a girl can’t wear crocs all the time. Platforms feel like higher heels, and provide much more stability and shock absorption than people realize.
Some other comfortable brands I’ve had luck with are Korks or Kork-Ease, Naturalizer, Vince Camuto, Vince, Jeffrey Campbell, Paul Green, Eileen Fisher, and Clarks. I know some of those brands don’t sound like they would have cute heels–it IS very hit or miss–but sometimes they do. You just have to check regularly (and try their brand sites, which have more options). My most-complimented sexy heels are actually platform stilettos from Naturalizer! They look like like classy, super-high heels because of the platform, but for my foot, are just a slight heel.
Oh my gosh. 1. I am so sorry this happened to you, 2. Platforms forever… 3. I agree about those comfy brands but pleaaaaaase send us a link to the sexy Naturalizers, I want to see them!
Doesn’t look like they still make them (mine are about five years old), but the current styles called Nevena and Mallory are similar! I have two pairs–one is snakeskin leather and the other is beige suede.
Oh my goodness I love that blue dress! I can’t believe those earrings are 6 thousand dollars but they are pretty.
I know, Irene Neuwirth’s pieces are certainly an investment!!! I always try to link similar flower pieces when I see them for less money (Lizzy Fortunato had done some nice ones!)
Ok, baby blue is your color!
Thank you! I love the loafers with raffia sole and think I might need them. Did you take your normal Euro size? For example, did you take the same size on these as your Chanel dad sandals? I’m just wondering because description says they run slightly large. Yikes, this is my second purchase this week you have “influenced!”
I got a 38.5 because they said to size down (I am usually a US 8.5 / European 39). They are perfect!
Those shoes are adorable on you, especially with that nail color! Can you share what color and brand it is? Thanks.
Hi! They are linked in the caption of the post!!
My wording was confusing. I’m sorry! I meant to ask what color nail polish are you wearing on your toes! It’s fabulous!
Oh I have no idea — I got them done in Belize at the hotel and the bottles didn’t have names or numbers. Just a bright red orange. Essie Clambake is pretty similar from what I remember.