Lemon Lime Fashion
I have always been a green girl and forest green is absolutely still my favorite color but this Spring I have noticed that the color palette I am most excited about/buying most is shades of lemon, daffodil yellow, lime, and chartreuse! They pair well with my beloved dark green, and add such a happy pop of color. Wearable sunshine and just FUN!
A few personal standouts…
- This Rixo dress would be perfect for a spring or summer wedding. I feel like the pale yellow color is a little bit unexpected. I would pair it with gold sandals (love these or these) and turquoise earrings (these or these!)
- These J.Crew trousers. They are so fun. I also love the bright orange. Pair them with the matching cotton sweater for a monochromatic look.
- This Tuckernuck kaftan. The happiest! Palm Springs Grandmother perfection.
- This Alémais dress. I just got this and love it. The pattern is just beyond. All of Alémais’ patterns are stunning but this one really stood out to me in particular.
- These coupe glasses. You know my glassware obsession. These aren’t a bad price either.
- This little Tanya Taylor suit. (Blazer + shorts). This would be a really fun alternative to a dress for a party or lunch.
- Enamel HoopsThese are a fun way to try out chartreuse without committing to a full outfit.Shop
- Pale Yellow Maxiwedding guest dress!This would be so pretty for a Spring wedding or event. I love the fabric and the flippy hem.Shop
- Slingback HeelsThese are selling out fast but I had to include them as they are so fun. I love the clean lines.Shop
- Fisherman Sweatercotton for summer!I love a good cotton fisherman sweater for spring and summer. This color is just too fun!Shop
- Trousersin my cart.These trousers are perfection; I’ve seen them on a few friends and love. The orange is spectacular!Shop
- TurtleneckTory Burch’s cashmere is just to die for. This sweater is more of a splurge but you’ll have it forever.Shop
- Neoprene ToteI love this woven tote! I actually just ordered it in the poppy red color but the yellow is so fun.Shop
- Organza Miniflirty and funInnika’s dresses are so beautiful. I love this one, reminds me of a lemon cupcake!Shop
- Patent Pumpsown and loveThese are more of an investment piece but they’re amazing. I have loved Roger Vivier’s classic pumps and flats for so long!Shop
- Colorblock CaftanOh this is just FUN… Palm Springs Grandmother would definitely approve!Shop
- Poplin MidiThe perfect summer dress!Shop
- Silk KaftanI wore this to an event in New York and it’s just pure magic. The waist is adjustable to make it not quite so flowy.Shop
- Drop EarringsA fun and sparkly way to wear this color.Shop
- Cotton MidiJust a nice easy day dress to take you from running around to cocktails or dinner afterward.Shop
- Platform SandalsOnly $45!These have big Loeffler Randall energy at a great price.Shop
- Crystal HeadbandWhat a fun pop of color! I like that this headband isn’t too big – I can’t do the puffy ones but I like this!Shop
- Silk SweaterI own this and love it. More of a splurge but the silk is stunning and the fit is perfection. So special.Shop
- TumblerThe perfect (unexpected) pop of color for porch drinks (or your nightstand!).Shop
- Structured Blazerlove this little suit!You know I am a big Tanya Taylor fan and I absolutely LOVE this little set! The jacket is great with denim or the shorts.Shop
- Shortsmatchy matchy!These are so fun. I have them and definitely recommend sizing up.Shop
- SunglassesLove the buttery yellow hue!Shop
- Coupe GlassesdreamyThese coupe glasses are just so dreamy (and they come in a slew of other great colors, too!).Shop
- Gauze BlouseJust a nice easy everyday top!Shop
- Flower SandalHappy slides for the pool or beach.Shop
- Pleated MidiThe perfect vacation dress… I LOVE this!Shop
- Shirt Dresshave and loveI have and absolutely love this dress; the pattern is just stunning!Shop
- Halter DressAnother great vacation dress.Shop
Fun roundup! I bought this lemony limey for a wedding this summer:
omg that is gorgeous! I may copy!