For a long time, I’ve wanted to do a bit of post with my wardrobe MVPs. The pieces I wear again (and again and again!), sometimes wearing so much that I buy in more colors or even repurchase to have multiples. If I were giving out awards to pieces in my closet, these would get MVP. I want to gush and gush about all of these pieces. There is my new favorite white tee (the neckline is perfect, the cut is wonderful, I just love it — runs TTS) to the striped tee that I plan on wearing until it falls apart (I’ve had mine for years now and it just gets better and better as it gets older). But also: this $8 tank! It’s the perfect length, I love mine so much.
My absolute favorite jeans, the best socks (in a range of perfect neutrals), a new interpretation of my fav platform sneakers. I am deeply passionate about every single item in this post!
Jenni Kayne probably needs a mention here as well. Classic style, impeccable quality. I love ALL her sweaters but the fisherman sweaters are my personal favorite. I have both the cashmere and the cotton and they’re my most worn sweaters.
- Oversized Sunglassesamazon find!My absolute favs. I have lots of other sunglasses but always reach for these. They’re a great price and I love the shape!Shop
- Shift DressThe perfect simple shift dress. I love this one. I love that it’s machine washable, too!Shop
- Round Toe PumpThe best round toe pump. I love that they give you a nice height but are still super comfortable.Shop
- Long Blazeron saleI bought this ages ago and it is still a favorite. I wear it as a coat. It’s just the best.Shop
- Striped Teelove the lengthThis is a great stripe tee, and I love the length — it’s longer than my other tees, which creates a nice long line.Shop
- Wide Leg JeansThese were a splurge but are so great. They hit just right!Shop
- Crewneck Teenew favoriteRight now a crewneck is the “it” neckline; this is a great tee – just really easy and a good silhouette.Shop
- Pointelle TankI am having a real moment with all things pointelle. This tank is SO pretty. Be sure to size up!Shop
- Pointelle CrewneckAlso, this pointelle tee. Size up!Shop
- Striped Long SleeveMy forever favorite from Saint James. I love the slouchy fit and drop shoulder.Shop
- High Rise JeansI just love the AGOLDE riley jeans. I have so many pairs, all with just a hint of stretch. The fit is perfect.Shop
- Vince Platform SneakersMy tried and true OG favorites. They are the best and are so versatile, you can wear them with absolutely anything!Shop
- Olive Trench CoatClassic Six can do no wrong. This trench is a wardrobe staple.Shop
- Button Downbest button down!I love this longer button down. The silhouette and tailoring are just perfect.Shop
- Cashmere SweaterJenni Kayne can do no wrong. I love her sweaters; especially this one. I have it in cashmere and cotton and it’s the best.Shop
- Ringer Tee$12The viral Wal-mart tee! Go up a few sizes (my fav is the size large and I’m usually a small or medium in tees).Shop
- Leather Totemy favoriteThis is one of the best bags I’ve ever owned. I could not love it more. The quality is stunning and it’s the perfect size.Shop
- Eyelet BlouseSo prettyThe cut of this is just perfect, though you need to size down. This is a favorite top.Shop
- Veronica Beard BlazerThe best blazer ever. I love my Veronica Beard blazers the most, especially with the Dicky system which makes them so versatile.Shop
- Tankon sale for $8.I love this tank! It’s just the right cut (length hits right at the top of your jeans/shorts).Shop
- Straight Crop Jeansnewer favI love AGOLDE but only just discovered this pair. I like that it’s slim but slightly slouchy. Like a girlfriend jean.Shop
- Nylon SneakersclassicThese are classic, affordable, and oh so versatile!Shop
- Crew Socksbest socks!If I am wearing socks, I’m usually wearing these. These are a fav. A Mally Goldman find! Mally keeps me on trend.Shop
- Vince SneakersI love these! A fun take on my beloved Warrens… same platform, but with laces!Shop
Great list! I can’t help but laugh because you’ve influenced me on the Tod’s bag, Vince slip ons and Walmart tees, which are all mvps for me now too. Now I’m eyeing the pointelle t shirt!
Aw yay! The pointelle tee is so cute. The quality is really great. I just say size up! I am usually a medium, sometimes even a small… the large is quite fitted!
Do you have any tips for keeping white shirts white? Mine always tend to get yellow around the neck from my sunscreen rubbing off.
I have had a few people say this same thing but it’s never been an issue for me! May be the sunscreen? Try using Unseen Sunscreen – it is clear and won’t stain!
THIS is how I dress 95% of my life–in tried and true basics. I’ve read that when women sense a recession coming, they return to investing in wardrobe MVPs because they serve us so well for years. I love this post!
Such a great list! Thanks for sharing! I’ve been looking at that Mille white eyelet blouse; does it run TTS?
I’d say to size down!
Can you please tell me which size you bought in the MILLE white blouse? Thank you!