It’s time for this month’s edit of favorite things… there are quite a few of them, especially when it comes to beauty! There is so much to talk about. My friend Mally gave me this amazing eye balm and I love it… my skin gets so dry and this is like chapstick for the eyes. I sometimes will layer it over my more active eye creams, or sometimes just use it all on its own. I also forgot how much I love this tinted lip oil. It’s really hydrating and just so pretty. I bought a second tube this month.
On the loungewear front I absolutely LOVE this polo + leggings combo from Lunya. So comfy, and (thank goodness!) holds up great in the washer. I love the darker green color. Besides that? A few tabletop favs (this is an area I’ve been really investing in as my dining room is nearly finished and I’ve been entertaining more), crazy good platforms, a new favorite perfume (it’s WONDERFUL), and more.
- Lip BalmI love this lip balm. It’s so hydrating and is the best way to nix chapped lips pretty much immediately. It has a nice minty fragrance too.Shop
- Gatsby ClutchMy Christmas Gift to selfI aspire to someday own a whole shelf collection of Olympia Le-Tan’s book clutches. This is my second (I also have Pinocchio) and I love it!Shop
- “Emerald” EarringsThese are very affordable and look quite similar to the Retrouvai emerald drops that I bought myself for my birthday.Shop
- Cashmere Sweaterwardrobe stapleI love Jenni Kayne’s sweaters so, so much… and this one is buttery perfection. I started with the cotton one this summer and I love the cashmere!Shop
- Eye Balmaffordable favMy friend Mally gave me this eye balm and it is incredible. My undereye area gets really, really dry and I find that this gives it the hydration it needs.Shop
- AgendaI realize this is a splurge but it’s one of the few things I use every single day and it keeps me nice and organized. I love it so much.Shop
- India Mahdavi Bookmajor home decor inspirationMy sister gave me this book for Christmas and it’s amazing. She designed Sketch, Lauduree, and so many more beautiful spots. Such good home inspiration.Shop
- Striped DressThis is pretty much my essence in a dress. The fabric is pretty lightweight so it would be great for a vacation!Shop
- Tinted Lip OilThis is a favorite! It’s kind of like a cross between lipstick and gloss (not too shiny!) and feels so good on your lips. Petals is the perfect rosy pink!Shop
- Highlighter BalmI ordered a bunch of things from Ami Cole (cool Black-owned beauty biz!) and love this highlighter balm. It’s basically clear with a bit of iridescent shine.Shop
- PulloverThis pullover from Lunya is amazing. SO cozy and soft. I lived in this matching set over the holiday break!Shop
- Ribbed LeggingsGoes with the pullover — so so soft and comfy!Shop
- Half-Zip PulloverThis pullover was an instant favorite. I love the slouchy shape. It’s one of my favorites to wear before / after a workout.Shop
- Wide Leg JeansFinally, a pair of wide leg jeans that also makes your butt look great!Shop
- Platform Pumpsjust fun!These are SO high but so fun. Giving me major sixties vibes.Shop
- Plate + Bowl SetI could not love this fun set of plates and bowls. I like to mix them up for a playful, colorful approach.Shop
- PlatesThis toile pattern is so pretty! I got these for an upcoming Galentine’s dinner party.Shop
- PlacematsBury me in La Double J! Adore these fun, colorful placemats. They are so happy and fun.Shop
- PerfumeA new favorite fragrance. Smells exactly as you would expect it to… like vanilla, and milk! It smells good enough to eat, but not too sweet.Shop
- BraEveryday favoriteThis is my favorite everyday bra. So many t-shirt bras are bulky and lined, this is totally unlined which I love.Shop
- Polka Dot TightsI had to see what all the hype was about Sheertex tights and these lived up! They really just do not run. Plus I love the dot pattern!Shop
- Hyaluronic MaskThis is amazing for an instant shot of moisture. The best part: you don’t have to leave it on for very long (even just five minutes is great!)Shop
- DeodorantI looove this deodorant – the scent is heavenly (salted caramel + pistachio!).Shop
- Eye MasksI wish I didn’t love these eye masks as much as I do but they are phenomenal. They make a dramatic difference in just one day.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Glad to see another “analog” planner fan out there. There’s something about physically being able to write it down and carry it around that feels old school and adulty. I’ve been using Graphic Image’s leather pocket calendars embossed with my name for 15 years and have a drawer full of old ones in every color of the rainbow. I use them to make lists, write quotes and recipes that I hear on the fly, and to keep track of my plans and progress. It’s fun to look back at them from over the years. It’s like a diary without the editorializing.
I would be completely lost without mine!!! And I keep mine too – love having the old ones all together on a little shelf.