My favorite thing this month, if I am being honest, is The White Lotus. And now that it is over I am just not sure how life will go on! (I am being dramatic, of course). The past 30 days have been pretty frenetic and crazy with work and life and trips and just general holiday mayhem. It helps having a solid TV show to look forward to every Sunday night! Also: I was thinking about this last night and can’t believe I have only lived in my house for six weeks (it makes me feel better; I still have so much to do but I have accomplished a LOT).
Other non-shoppable favorites: making these trash cookies (so so good). Also, my friend Mally got two shout-outs (her gorge charm bracelet and the best socks) so I thought I’d just say, follow her – she has the best shopping finds! Last but not least, on the art front, new releases from two of my favorite Charleston based artists: Kate Long Stevenson and Raven Roxanne.
- Emerald PumpsA reader DM’s me these and I could not get them out of my head! Just the most stunning shoe I’ve ever laid eyes on.Shop
- Coupe GlassAn older fav and my favorite (special) gift to give! These are just the most beautiful champagne coupes.Shop
- White BlouseThis really just is the best white blouse. The sleeves, the placket… the quality is great and it’s so cute on!Shop
- Holiday CandleI forgot how amazing this candle is. It smells exactly like a Christmas tree, which is great as I only have a sad fake tree this year.Shop
- Mally’s Charm BraceletI don’t take this off.My friend Mally designed this charm bracelet with Casita Jewelry and generously gifted me one. I love mine. It’s solid gold so a splurge.Shop
- Shit, ActuallyGreat on Audio!I bought this book for my boyfriend and was intrigued so read a few pages, which led to me downloading the audiobook. Highly entertaining.Shop
- Vitamin C Creambest brightenerThis brightening moisturizer is amazing. It really helps tired, sad, hungover skin to really glow which is what I need right now. Use THESTRIPE20 for 20% off!Shop
- Best ConcealerI LOVE these!This is my favorite concealer. I use “linen” under my eyes and “sand” every where else.Shop
- Best Socks!My friend Mally raved about these socks and I can attest; they are amazing! Great colors and so soft. Still adjusting to showing our socks.Shop
- Tinsel CardiganI have shocked myself by how much I wear this. Any time I have a party or worry about getting cold I bring this. It’s so fun!Shop
- Cane BasketMy organizer used these bins in my closet and I just love them (and everything looks so pretty all neat in a row on my shelves). They are perfection!Shop
- Fav JeansUnder $100These are far and away my favorite jeans right now. They have just enough stretch, a classic silhouette.. so easy. I now have 3 pairs.Shop
- Candy Cane Earringsjust festive enough!For when you want just a little bit of festive fun without going over the top. I love the rainbow ones too!Shop
- Creamy CleanserI love this creamy (exfoliating!) cleanser. It’s cushiony and soft and feels amazing on the skin.Shop
- Cashmere SweaterI had this sweater in cotton and sprung for the cashmere and love it even more than the cotton one. Jenni Kayne sweaters are perfect! I wear a medium.Shop
- Sweater PantsThese pants from Minnow are the coziest! I love mine. I wear a small in these.Shop
- Fav StripesMy new favorite stripe sweater. It goes with the pants! I love this one and wear a small.Shop
- Dorsey EarringsI just got these and they are just… magical. They feel like a family heirloom – so special and unique.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Those champagne coupes are beautiful! I’m a sucker for good glassware.
an indigo day
they are even better in person!
I love when you feature new-to-me artists. I just bought a piece from Kate Long Stevenson thanks to your link.
Aw yay!!!! That makes me so happy. I am a huge admirer of her work.