I thought it would be fun to share some more affordable finds today. Matching sets, chunky stripes, raffia… all of my favorite things, at reasonable (and in some cases super affordable!) prices.
Under $200 Favorites
- The coastal grandmothers in the room are going to swoon over these $27 pants (I’d pair with a cropped tee or tank and platform sandals — or, to stay on track with CG, simple flat sandals and a linen top).
- I love the matching top and skirt from this Abercrombie set… it’s giving me La Dolce Vita / summer on the Riviera energy. It’s selling quickly; the white and green floral are nearly gone but honestly I think the black is the best one!
- Also from Abercrombie (Abercrombie is getting a second look from me!): these sandals remind me a lot of these from The Row.
- This red lace up dress is fun and flirty. Would be perfect for spring parties and it is under $100.
- I just bought this crochet dress from Amazon. What a great deal. To anyone who will want to know how I’d style it, I would style it the same way I’d wear my La Vie Style House dresses… with a nude slip underneath! (And probably: hair back, big earrings, block heel sandal).
- This shirt dress from Free People is a dream. It comes in white too but the army green is my favorite? I love this.
- These raffia loafers! SO good.
- Raffia Clutchan excellent basicThe perfect everyday raffia clutch and it comes in so many fantastic colors!Shop
- One-Shoulder Midi DressThis was one of my best sellers, Madewell has been doing a great job with dresses this season.Shop
- Braided SandalEveryone’s favThese are a perennial favorite. Comfortable, affordable, and a block heel (so you could wear to an outdoor wedding).Shop
- Wide Leg PantsShop
- Linen Topcutest setI love this little set – very very summer on the Riviera.Shop
- Linen Maxi SkirtPart of the cutest set. It comes in other colors but the black is my personal fav!Shop
- Ruffle Hem TopHow cute is this little set? I would wear it with a cardigan over my shoulders and sneakers.Shop
- Drawstring ShortsPart of this cute set. Love this pattern.Shop
- Kitten HeelsA fun way to wear this season’s purple/lavender trend if lavender is just not your color!Shop
- Striped Button DownI love the chevron pocket; lends a fun and special touch.Shop
- New Balance Sneakerslove these.The perfect everyday sneaker. Neutral but still fun.Shop
- Crochet Maxi Dressjust orderedAnother fun Amazon find. I’d layer this over a nude slip the way I style my La Vie Style House dresses.Shop
- Scalloped BlouseI love the details of this blouse; the scalloped edges, the little bows… it’s perfect.Shop
- Striped Crewneckbest sellerThe best chunky stripes!Shop
- Tie Front BlouseSimple and elegantThis is simple and elegant and a great price (only $45!)Shop
- Corset DressI love a corset style midi dress and this one is a winner!Shop
- Heeled Sandalthe row vibesThese look so much like The Row’s minimalist sandals. Perfect for everyday. Abercrombie is doing a great job!Shop
- Satin Pleated MaxiSee what I mean about Abercrombie? This dress! So good!Shop
- Botton-Front MidiThe perfect everyday Spring dress. Love.Shop
- Cutout MidiSuch a cute breezy midi dress. Love this one!Shop
- Tiered DressA very good little white dress. I love the slit.Shop
- Ruffled Mini Dresslove the back!This little white dress is so cute, but the bow in the back is definitely the best part.Shop
- Raffia LoafersObsessed with these. I own too many raffia shoes but I am very tempted by these!Shop
- Shirtdressperfectly breezyLove love love this. The army green color is my personal favorite.Shop
- Lace-Up MidiSuch a fun and happy dress, would be perfect for dates or even a Spring wedding.Shop
- Suede MulesUnder $100These Dolce Vita slides are giving me Daisy Jones and the Six vibes in the best way!Shop
- Smocked MaxiJust a cute maxi dress that comes in a bunch of colors. Dresses like this are my staple when it’s hot and humid.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
just a little edit – your second bullet says Anthro but it’s Abercrombie! I was surprised to see the price and then realized, haha
Oh thank you!