It’s no secret that I am a MASSIVE fan of Sarah Flint. I feel like I say this in every post about her but her shoes are that perfect blend of sophisticated and sexy but still extremely comfortable. Most of my Fall shoes are Sarah Flint. I am not going to tell you how many pairs I have… we’ll just say it’s a lot. Her shoes are made in Italy using the highest quality materials and the same factories of some designer shoes that easily cost double the price.
The perfect dress bootie
When she sent me her brand new Perfect Bootie, I was skeptical at first. They do not look comfortable – that stiletto heel! But just like all of her shoes, they are so, so comfortable. The fit is perfect, the footbed hugs your arch like a cloud… the best. I am someone who prefers a low heel over a flat (I actually find ballet flats really uncomfortable) so for me personally, these are an absolute dream.
Check them out here. I chose black but they also have a beautiful taupe!
PS – Take $50 off your first order from Sarah Flint with my code, SARAHFLINT-GRACE50.
PPS – These pumps are my other current fall favorites… I love the tortoise heel and the wider heel makes them even more (I didn’t think this was possible) comfortable than my beloved perfect pump (I have the perfect pump in nearly every color… sand is my current fav – it is the most comfortable stiletto heel you’ll ever own!).
Similar to other Sarah Flint styles, the perfect bootie is packed with hidden features that make them deceptively comfortable. The center steel rod heel ensures durability and security. There’s a hidden platform that adds more height without sacrificing comfort, a wider toe box, anatomical arch support and 6mm of memory foam cushioning! The hidden 10mm platform and extra padding really are just everything. You’d never know either thing is there, but your feet will thank you.
How to style the Sarah Flint Perfect Dress Bootie:
Here are a few ways I plan on wearing these!
- With dresses and bare legs! I personally prefer to style black booties with flowy midi dresses like this one (from Rebecca Taylor, several years ago). I find a black bootie and bare legs cuts my legs funny in a mini dress… just my own weird thing!
- A chic all black look: skinny ankle pants and a black tee (top it off with a black or navy blazer, a denim jacket, or a long lean cardigan)
In a few months:
- With dresses of any length + black tights. (Black tights + ankle boots = legs for days).
- With black skinny jeans and denim
- With black leather / faux leather leggings and a cozy tunic sweater.
The details on these boots are just so beautiful. Scalloped detailing inspired by Chippendale chairs, accented by beautiful French binding. As with all of Sarah’s shoes, no detail is overlooked. I especially love that scalloped detail. Such perfect features.