I got a watermelon in my CSA this week. And I made watermelon juice with half of it and froze the other half for margaritas. I shared the recipe over on reels earlier in the week but like to have everything over here as well. This Frozen Watermelon Margarita Recipe is delicious! I will warn you that they are a little strong so you could always weaken them by using 1/4 cup tequila and 1/4 cup water. PS – five more amazing margarita recipes!
Frozen Watermelon Margarita recipe
- Salt (I love these spicy margarita salts!)
- Lime Wedge
- 2 cups watermelon, frozen and de-seeded.
- 1/2 cup tequila (I loooove La Gritona)
- 1/3 cup Cointreau
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- Run a lime wedge along the rim of your glass; rim with salt.
- Combine watermelon + all liquid ingredients in blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Garnish with a lime wedge!