Just dropping in to tell you that Shopbop’s big sale kicks off today! I just placed my order and wanted to get up a post with all my picks. Now through 10/16 (at 11:59pm PST), take 15% off $200+, 20% off $500+, or 25% off $800+ when you use code FALL20. I wanted to share a few things that I have and love, and also… what I bought! This is my favorite time to stock up on basics or designer items I’ve been eyeing but never go on sale. Happy shopping.
My Shopbop Sale Picks!
Things I have and LOVE:
- Belts! I mentioned last month that I recently sold both of my Gucci belts on The RealReal. To replace them, I bought the black Frame belt above and a camel Rachel Comey belt.
- Camel Boots. I just bought these camel Loeffler Randall Boots and love them so much. My favorite way to style them is with a pretty midi dress and (for now), no tights.
- AGOLDE Jeans. I bought these jeans right at the beginning of quarantine and felt so stupid, as I didn’t wear hard pants for a while. But I’m back in jeans and wearing them a lot. The distressed hem makes me happy. I also swear by the Nico jean… I have a few pairs and love them all.
- This SEA Blouse. It was a splurge but is my favorite special top… it is so pretty.
- A classic blazer. The houndstooth one I have above is a couple years old from Anine Bing but I absolutely love this very affordable one.
- This bracelet. It’s gorgeous and makes such a statement (the chain is really chunky)
What I bought this year:
- A shacket. A shacket is a cross between a shirt and a jacket and I am here for this trend. The perfect topper. I ordered this one and this one. I’m hoping to only keep one but we will see.
- These faded black jeans. Again, the AGOLDE Nico jean just fits my body so well.
- This little cardigan, I looove the sherpa panels!
- These Spanx leggings. I have been doing leggings a lot and wanted a pair that was a) not faux leather but b) not workout gear. And I like the details on these a lot. I realized after I placed my order that they’re not a part of the sale but I’m okay with that.
DISCLOSURE: IF YOU BUY SOMETHING THROUGH MY LINKS, I MAY EARN AN AFFILIATE COMMISSION, AT NO COST TO YOU. I ONLY FEATURE THINGS I TRULY LOVE HERE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
photo by Allie Provost.