Per usual this month’s list of Amazon favorites is a bit of a hodge-podge. Some great fashion and beauty finds, and a whole bunch of random things (ginger juice, an amazing back massager, the best foot file, ETC!) The one uniting factor is that it’s all stuff I really love!
September’s Amazon Favorites
I got some great clothes this month. I liked this cropped cardigan so much that I bought it in black. This oversized cardigan is also awesome and expensive looking. And of course the dress we all need. Such a good one.
On the beauty front my feet were a mess after summer. I lost my foot “grater” for calluses and bought this one (I like that the egg catches the shavings). Afterward, I use the AmLactin foot cream (the GOAT) for baby soft feet. I’m also a little bit obsessed with this face bandage if your face is feeling puffy!) And this eye shadow is the BEST if you like a metallic look… for just five dollars!
Out of all of the things I bought Tyrion for his birthday, this ball toy is the only thing he liked. He loves it and it’s actually not terrible looking? FYI, I have a whole section of Tyrion’s favorite things in my Amazon shop!
PS – Last month’s Amazon favorites!!!
- Eye ShadowThe best $5 eye shadow. It’s metallic and a bit sparkly – love!Shop
- Cut-Out DressThis dress is chic chic chic at a GREAT price!Shop
- Acrylic ToteHow fun is this!? You know I love green and I absolutely love this bag.Shop
- Ginger JuiceAt the Golden Door we ended every dinner with fresh ginger tea with real ginger juice. I have started buying this to continue the tradition at home… it’s so good!Shop
- Cropped CardiganI liked this so much that I bought it in two colors (this one and black!) Just an easy piece to wear with all of the higher waisted pants.Shop
- Best Foot CreamNothing is betterThis is the best best foot cream. I love that it has lactic acid to exfoliate as it deeply hydrates.Shop
- Ped Egg Foot FileI love this – gets rid of my calluses without any mess (the egg collects the dead skin).Shop
- Face “Bandage”You know I love trying weird beauty stuff and this is really great if your face is looking puffy (especially the jaw line)Shop
- Phone HolderThis is meant for driving but I actually love it for filming beauty tutorials in my bathroom as it sticks onto my mirror perfectly!Shop
- Lower Back MassagerThis is amazing for relieving tension in your low back and hips.Shop
- Shoe StickersInfluenced by Courtney Grow once again – these little stickers are the best way to protect all of your nicer shoes! They also make them slip resistant.Shop
- Scrunch SandalsThe perfect simple sandal (and yes, they are really comfortable!)Shop
- Floral DressSo pretty and a GREAT price.Shop
- Scrunch Top BagI love this cute little bag and it comes in a bajillion colors. Very on trend and just FUN!Shop
- Cat ToyTyrion loves this. He’s so fussy with toys and really likes this one. Nice because it’s pretty, too!Shop
- Oversized CardiganShop
- BodysuitSimple and easy for layering – really comfortable too!Shop
- Transparent Post-It NotesThese are just such a fun idea… a unique and cool way to level up your adult school supplies.Shop
Got a few questions on sizing! I would say it runs pretty true to size (maybe slightly small!) I am usually a small or medium in dresses depending on the brand and took a medium in this. If you’re between sizes, go up – that’s my rule with shinier fabrics (especially when they aren’t expensive), you never want them to be tight!
I love the transparent post-it notes so much. Sometimes it really is the simple things that bring a lot of joy.
Couldn’t agree more!
Uh what is this shoe protector thing!? This sounds genius! I have the AmLactin foot stuff, I need to be better about it because it does work, just suck at being consistent!
an indigo day
Truly the best idea ever!!!
Love this list! Love the dress. Thank you for sharing. I was wondering how you think the sizing runs?
It runs true to size. I am in the medium. I would say that it runs maybe slightly small so if you are in between sizes to go up!
Hey- loved this post! Just purchased the scrunch sandals in black! From one blogger to another, I have to ask– how did you create the shopping grid with hoverable images? Is it a plug-in? Love how you can add some description without making it look too messy…
Hi! My developer built it for me. It was quite time consuming for her to build, def not a plug in! Happy you like it. 🙂 xx
Love the last outfit, Grace! What shoes are you wearing with the dress? They are perfect fall dressy sandals – not too much skin.
Hi! Thank you, they are Stuart Weitzman – https://bit.ly/3xTkL78
Had the same question! Thank you!
So many good finds here! I am loving the pattern on the cardigan. And I am an office supply addict. I get my transparent notes from Korean stationery stores along with fun pens and pencils.
They are just so fun!
Hi Grace – how do you prepare the ginger juice? Do you do ginger teabags and then add it to that? Thanks
Nope, just hot water and an ounce of the juice 🙂