August’s Amazon Favorites
There is lots to tell you about this month. Some great fashion finds, beauty and home goodies, but really: this month, it is all about the towel warmer.
I hate myself a little bit for buying it but I LOVE THIS THING SO MUCH. And yes I know it’s hot in Charleston but my apartment is air conditioned. I love throwing my towel in there for 10-15 minutes while I shower… or (maybe even more indulgently!) putting my robe in it. Such a treat. I know you could do the same thing with the dryer but my laundry is far away from my bathroom, and I always forget.
I also just can’t stop gushing about this little hat clip. As an avid traveler (who has finally found some cute hats that actually fit!), this is a game changer. Just clip it onto any tote and then clip on your hat!
And also: my beloved magnesium salts. I have talked about these in other posts (maybe Aug favorites) but they are heaven on sore muscles AND they smell like a wintergreen lifesaver. Or maybe the brown necco wafer. Unclear.
These are my new $15 sunglass obsession.
A silly thing but truly so helpful: this colander. It slides over the edges of your sink. I use it to drain pasta, let fruit and veggies dry after I wash them, or for smaller utensils and kitchen items that I hand wash.
Lastly, I’ve been working on a story about affordable pajamas (coming at you in two weeks when I am back from vacation). These remind me so much of Olivia von Halle (and come in a giant range of colors) and these green + white stripes are an instant favorite. Both pairs are very TTS, I got a medium in each.
As always, if you are viewing my site on desktop, just hover over each item to see why I love it.
- Cut-Out DressThis dress is shockingly cozy and comfy (it’s made from the comfiest jersey fabric) but the cut-out gives it a little sass. Love.Shop
- Towel WarmerOb-sessed.My favorite purchase in ages! There is nothing better than getting out of the shower to a warmed up towel or robe. Luxury!Shop
- Bath FlakesNothing is better on sore muscles. Love these so much.Shop
- Shower RackThis is genius – such a good way to stash all of my things in the shower. My old one went over the shower head and interfered with water flow!Shop
- Collanderkitchen fav!The best little gadget ever. I use it to strain pasta or veggies, to let utensils dry, or to stick my fruit after washing it!Shop
- V-Line MaskFor those days when too much salt was confirmed. Instant depuffing!Shop
- Sunglass HolderSo clever for travel! Stashes 5 pairs of sunglasses safely without taking up much space.Shop
- Hat ClipNew MVPStick this on your bag and use it to hold your hats! Genius!Shop
- Sunglasses$15!Love love love these! So cute and just plain fun.Shop
- CamisoleThe prettiest little layering camisole. Will be great under all of Fall’s cozy cardigans.Shop
- KaftanThis feels vintage but nope! Just an under $30 Amazon find.Shop
- Matisse Cut-OutsThe latest in my collection of art books.Shop
- Phone StandMakes recording instagram stories and videos so, so, so much easier!Shop
- SandalsCrocs-level comfort but a whole lot cuter.Shop
- Puff Sleeve TeeJust a really good top at a great price!Shop
- Stripe Pajamas$28Have and love these and cannot get over how good they are!!!!Shop
- Satin Pajamas$30These remind me SO much of my Olivia von Halle set… for a (literal) fraction of the price! They come in so many good colors too.Shop
- Sweater SetThe absolute coziest. I have been living in this.Shop
Ooohh your comment about the hat clip, I’d love a post about cute hats that fit! I have a big head (lol!) so hats either don’t fit, or I think they look weird? But I also need sun protection, so it’s a lose-lose!
Janessa Leone. Her XL hats fit me perfectly! I now own three!
Can attest the iPhone stand is also perfect for FaceTiming friends while making dinner! I used to try to lean my phone on a random appliance but this works perfect.
Oh that is super smart! Thank you!
Those green stripe pjs look like you Grace! I’ve been really loving matching sets for (non-pj) for daytime too 🙂
They are even better in person. They will be in an upcoming reel but I was blown away but the quality!
Oh my god that Amazon dress is stunning! I clicked the link convinced you were confused and it wasn’t an Amazon item! Buying immediately.
Right? So pretty.
The towel warmer will be the perfect Christmas gift for my husband! Is it plug in or battery powered?
it plugs in 🙂