Maybe it’s the shorter hair but I am definitely having a moment with pretty little barrettes and hair clips right now. Whether you have a Margo Tenenbaum moment or just opt to use a hair clip to accessorize a chignon or pull back a few stray hairs, it’s a fun and relatively low effort way to add a little bit of playfulness and fun to your outfit.
collage details: one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // fourteen // fifteen // sixteen // seventeen // eighteen
Pretty Little Hair Clips
- These BaubleBar barrettes are so fun. I probably wouldn’t do my name but I think they’d be great with another word. Think NYC, CHS, your pet’s name, an intention, etc.
- This little rainbow clip is a fun $10 Amazon find and reminds me quite a bit of this one from Gucci.
- Like everyone else I am having a full-on moment with pearls and this little set from Anthropologie is so pretty.
- I bought this set of clips on Amazon and will just say, don’t wait on these. They have great hold and are so cute! I might get a second set so that I can wear two of the same color at a time.
- The one I love / want most in this roundup is actually this one from Tory Burch. Just can’t decide which one I like most!
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
So happy for this post. Loved your over the top clip the other day and appreciate some more affordable options. Thank you!
Oh good, I’m so glad!!!!
I bought the personalized bauble bar clip for my niece, I was impressed with the quality compared to what’s available on Etsy etc
I think BaubleBar has great quality for the price!!!! I don’t have this particular hair clip but I have the phone case and it is great!