Maybe it’s the shorter hair but I am definitely having a moment with pretty little barrettes and hair clips right now. Whether you have a Margo Tenenbaum moment or just opt to use a hair clip to accessorize a chignon or pull back a few stray hairs, it’s a fun and relatively low effort way to add a little bit of playfulness and fun to your outfit.
Pretty Little Hair Clips
- These BaubleBar barrettes are so fun. I probably wouldn’t do my name but I think they’d be great with another word. Think NYC, CHS, your pet’s name, an intention, etc.
- This little rainbow clip is a fun $10 Amazon find and reminds me quite a bit of this one from Gucci.
- Like everyone else I am having a full-on moment with pearls and this little set from Anthropologie is so pretty.
- I bought this set of clips on Amazon and will just say, don’t wait on these. They have great hold and are so cute! I might get a second set so that I can wear two of the same color at a time.
- The one I love / want most in this roundup is actually this one from Tory Burch. Just can’t decide which one I like most!
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.