My Swan Beauty Box is Here!
I could not be more excited about today’s post and this project… it’s something that has been in the works for quite some time now, and something I think you are really going to love! I have partnered with my friends at Swan Beauty (more on them below!) to create a really special box featuring full-size products with four of my favorite products, plus two special extras. Additionally, there are three add-on items that you can add to the box (at a 20% discount).
What’s inside my box!
- The Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (a $65 value)
- Indie Lee’s Sleep Body Wash (a $24 value)
- Chantecaille Eye Shadow in Cheetah (a $52 value)
- Indie Lee Lip Tint in Evoke (a $26 value)
- A deluxe sample of Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (a $40 value)
- A satin eye mask (a $12 value)
The box is a $219 value, for $134!
Available add-on items!
- The large bottle of Augustinus Bader, The Rich Cream 1.7oz. (usually $265, add it to your box for $212)
- The smaller (but still substantial) bottle of Augustinus Bader, The Rich Cream, 1.oo (usually $170, add it to your box for $136)
- Chantecaille Eye Shadow in Lion (usually $52. Add it to your box for $41.60)
- Chantecaille Faux Cil Mascara (usually $49, add it to your box for $39.20)
- Chantecaille Mascara (usually $73, add it to your box for $58.40)
What is Swan Beauty?
This is the coolest concept. While I have curated my own box of favorites with them, you can think of them as a beauty concierge of sorts. You go to their site, fill in a simple online questionnaire about your skin, the products you are looking for, brands you like (and don’t like), and they will send you a curated box of products, recommended to suit your needs. You could ask for a full-on skincare routine or something more specific like a lifting serum, a new mascara, or a bright lip color.
Shortly after that, a box from Swan will arrive in the mail. The best part? They give you a small sample of each product so that you can decide which products you want to keep. It also comes with a personalized face diagram with written instructions on how and where to apply the products. Then, you just keep the products you want and send back the rest. It is SO easy. Before committing to work with Swan, I tried out the service and kept everything that I ordered. I ended up discovering a couple new favorites from them… a foundation from Koh Gen Do (had never heard of this brand before but it’s the perfect lightweight foundation), Giorgio Armani’s mascara, and Lancer’s Caviar Lime Acid Peel!
I wanted to spend a minute talking about the items I chose!
The Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask is probably my favorite face mask.
It brightens the skin, it exfoliates, and in the process, it tightens everything up. It is truly an incredible mask.
Indie Lee’s Sleep Body Wash is heaven after a long day.
You can use it in the shower or pour a little bit under running water for a bath. The scent is incredible.
Chantecaille Eye Shadow in Cheetah
I love Chantecaille’s eye shadows. The pigments are incredible and I love the metallic, shiny finish. This one is a shimmery champagne-beige. It looks good on absolutely everyone.
Indie Lee Lip Tint in Evoke
The perfect pretty nude lip (and it’s super hydrating like a lip balm).
A deluxe sample of Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream
You know this is my favorite, and now you have a great way to try it out!
A satin eye mask
Such a fun treat – I always sleep with an eye mask, and love to keep an extra one in my carry-on for travel.
And let’s talk about these add-on’s! Again you can add any of these to your box, for 20% off the retail price.
- Chantecaille’s Mascara – this is such a splurgey product but truly the best mascara you will ever try. I was so excited to be able to offer a discount on this.
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream – my absolute favorite moisturizer, ever ever.
- Chantecaille Eye Shadow in Lion – I also love how this looks with Cheetah. It’s a gorgeous shimmery bronze… these two eyeshadows together are one of my favorite summer makeup looks.
photography by Laura Saur, a big thank you to Swan for partnering with me on this project!
This is so cool, Grace!! I love that Chantecaille is included because I’ve been using it for years, but I feel like it’s such a hidden gem!
YES! I love Chantecaille’s products!!!
I also discovered the Koh Gen Do foundation through swan beauty! I had a great experience with them.
Just bought one and I am super excited about it!!!!
Yay! Hope you love!!!
I love swan beauty!! What a fun partnership!!!
Me too – such an honor to work with such a cool brand!
I’m so excited to try this. I was a Birchbox subscriber for a literal decade but recently decided to discontinue, and I’m thrilled to find an elevated subscription option!
When my initial box came I thought the same thing! Like Birchbox but more tailored and high end (and of course, $$$ too but they’re full size products!)
Where is your top from? It’s so cute!
Hi! It’s from Classic Six – love their line! https://classicsixny.com/products/donna