Ever since moving into my house, I have fallen back in love with entertaining. Pre-pandemic, before making the move to Charleston, I had people over constantly. That feels like a million years ago but the open plan of my Brooklyn apartment made it wonderful for entertaining. When I moved to Charleston, I gave my old dining table to a friend as there was no room for it. I lived in a really nice apartment but the living area was smaller so I didn’t have any room for a dining table or to entertain. Now it feels like I am making up for lost time. The dining room of my new house is just perfect. Family dinners every week, hosting girlfriends for Valentine’s Day and The Oscars, ETC!
For Spring, I’ve put together a lemon-inspired tablescape which makes me so happy. Lemons make adorable table accents. They’re bright and refreshing and just feel happy! There are plenty of ways you can incorporate the citrus theme into your tablescape. Besides sharing mine (and some lemony tabletop items I love), I wanted also to share a round up of lemon-themed tablescape ideas to inspire us all. I hope you find some inspiration to create your own citrusy table.
18 lemon table decorations
When I saw this printed tablecloth my jaw dropped a little. Isn’t it stunning? It looks like a watercolor painting; I love the colors!
Amazon Lemon Stems
These are amazing for making a centerpiece. You can break them up into littler arrangements, or put them all into one big vase.
Chartreuse Twist Goblets
These glasses were a splurge but they are so so special. I feel like adding chartreuse keeps the table from being too cute / too literally lemon. They add a more playful touch.
Salad Plate with Candy Cane Stripes
Playful and fun, these salad plates are so special!
Lemon Cloisonné Napkin Rings
I love these napkin rings so much. Truly, they feel like jewelry for the table.
- Lemon BouquetThese are the most fun. You can break them apart to make smaller arrangements or keep the big bouquet.Shop
- TableclothI love this tablecloth so much. It looks like a painting. Art for the table!Shop
- China SetCute and fun!Shop
- Estelle Stemmed GlassesLove Esttelle’s glassware; these are stunning.Shop
- Salad Platenew favsMy new favorite plates. These are just so bright and happy!Shop
- Napkin RingsI am just obsessed with these; they are like jewelry for the table!Shop
- GarlandAs an alternate to the lemon bouquet bunches, this garland would make a beautiful centerpiece!Shop
- Striped TumblerBright and fun!Shop
- Ceramic LemonsA fun alternative to a napkin ring, place one over each napkin.Shop
- Taper CandlestickHow beautiful are these?Shop
- Ornamental Dinner Platewish listThese are on my wish list, they are so special!Shop
- CutleryThe absolute best affordable flatware!Shop
- Red Wine GlassesThese are my favorites for a party. They’re so special!Shop
- Hemstitch NapkinsBest affordable napkins! Love these.Shop
- Drinking GlassesPerfect for everyday, I love these. (No, they do not stack)Shop
- Pebbled TumblerFun and inexpensive.Shop
- Dinner PlateMy most used dinnerware; these are fabulous.Shop
- Dinner NapkinPretty and fun!Shop
4 More lemon tablescape ideas
Simple Lemon Tablescape
I love this more simple lemon tablescape from Amanda at The Fashionable Hostess. (She has gorgeous entertaining inspiration, by the way!). This is perfect for outdoors. Simple rattan accents, white plates and napkins, spruced up with a real lemon centerpiece. The fresh eucalyptus and yellow flowers pair perfectly with the lemons.
Lemon + Blue Tablescape
I love that this tablescape incorporates lemons with cobalt blue. I hadn’t thought of that but it’s somehow both classic and fresh. There are so many ways you can incorporate this sort of theme into a table. I’m thinking of ginger jars with the lemon branches, classic blue & white china, etc. It’s a natural fit!
I really love what the blogger at Life on Virginia Street did here! This feels timeless and fresh. The striped placemats, rattan chargers, and simple white plates pair so beautifully with lemons. I really love this one.
Lemon + Boxwood
I love how this one turned out… the boxwood topiaries pair SO well with the lemons, and they did a great job combining both real lemon and lemon motifs.
I love this and your tablescape! It feels so right for summer. I have had napkins in this print for years, and now I have lots of new ideas for styling. And I may need to get the tablecloth too 🙂
Aw I love that! Thanks for telling me. 🙂
*adds wine glasses to my birthday list* What a beautiful setting, Grace! Love the fun lemons and pattern play
thank you Azanique!!!