February’s Amazon Favorites
This month’s little Amazon roundup is all about this dress. I needed to have it properly photographed to show you the quality. The fabric is really, really nice. A lot of times those Amazon dresses can be that thin wrinkly rayon fabric (not sure what the word is) and those always end up getting returned as I cannot deal with something that wrinkles the second you sit or move around. This is actually just a lovely lightweight satin that looks expensive? It will need a good steam when you get it but once that’s done, you’re ready to go. It looks a lot like my favorite Farm Rio one but I think the fabric might be even better? I’m not kidding. Get this dress.
Other “important” mentions…
This dress is so fun and coming with me to Belize. It comes in other colors too, love the hot pink!
I just bought a new tube of THE foot cream. Truly, the best $10 purchase. What makes it work so well is that it’s rich and emollient but also contains lactic acid to exfoliate while it moisturizes.
The best bodysuit ever. The fabric feels like nothing, it’s so soft. I have it in 3 colors now.
These coconut water drops (a Courtney Grow rec!) don’t do much for you besides make your water taste really, really good. I struggle to drink enough water and love these so much that I repurchased another bottle. Also on the hydration front: I put one of these in every water bottle whenever I work out. I love the flavors!
My foam roller. Because I’ve been running a lot but my body requires a lot of stretching and foam rolling!
PS – check out last month’s Amazon favorites.
- Ring LightThe light in my house is moody (which I love for living, but not for working!). I have been playing around with different light options and this is a good one.Shop
- Green DressThis is just the best affordable dress. Everyone needs one. I was really stunned by how good the quality is.Shop
- Portable SteamerThe BEST portable steamer. It’s cute and space efficient too! I forgot how much I loved it til this past trip to New York.Shop
- Favorite FleeceThis was my most worn item during lockdown but I still love it! The gold buttons and longer length are chef’s kiss.Shop
- Bodysuitnewer favoriteThis is just the best bodysuit. Take your usual size. It is is so, so comfortable. Trust me on this one.Shop
- Fleece PulloverI copied Julia Berolzheimer on this one, it’s the perfect pullover to throw on for chilly mornings and I love the color!Shop
- Foot Creambest $10 purchaseThis is always a best seller for a reason — it’s amazing! I just bought a new tube, nothing is better.Shop
- Water DropsTasty!These just taste so good. I love the coconut. I cannot get over how good these make your water taste.Shop
- Purple ShampooMy favThis keeps my blonde hair blonde. I use it every week. Bonus points: it smells amazing!Shop
- One Shoulder DressThe prettiest little spring dress. I love the colors and it is a great price.Shop
- Halter Maxi DressThis is so pretty. Coming with me to Belize! I took my usual size medium.Shop
- Smocked Maxi DressThis is so pretty. Reminds me of a Tanya Taylor one I had a few years ago!Shop
- Vegetable ChopperA godsendI got this a couple years ago and it is still a favorite purchase. I am really getting back into cooking but I hate chopping. This does it all!Shop
- Foam RollerI have been really pushing myself with my runs and mannnnn – my quads! I am sore, all the time. I try to foam roll 2-3x a week.Shop
- Electrolyte PowderMy favorite for workouts. I love the flavors and swear it gives me a boost of energy when I am sweaty and dying during a run.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
My portable steamer just died on me officially. This is perfect timing! Grabbing this one. It also looks nicer and smaller than the one I was using, win win!
Oh no! You’re going to love this one – it might be better than my regular steamer!?