Best of Amazon: January
This month’s Amazon finds list is a fun one. I am hosting a Galentine’s Day dinner party for a few of my girlfriends and found some very cute things (like these red wax lips and these sour gummy lips that I had to hide as my bf and I couldn’t stop eating them). On the skincare front, I’m planning a longer post about it but this eye cream is amazing — it (temporarily) makes undereye bags SO much less noticeable! These tissue box covers were a reader favorite (you sold them out in pretty much every color!) and of course I included some tabletop basics that we could all likely benefit from. Really nice white linen napkins that won’t break the bank and candles that refuse to drip!
PS – this bodysuit is magic. It’s so soft and silky. I have it in black and ordered in the green and porpoise colors. I take my usual size (M!).
PPS – I’ll do a longer review on this as well but I love my Theraface. It is incredible on tight facial massages and also helps with puffiness.
PPPS – December’s favorites!
- Wax LipsFun for girlfriends for Valentine’s Day — I’m putting one at every place setting when I have my dinner party!Shop
- Bvlgari BookA must-have for jewelry lovers!Shop
- Sour CandyThese are so so delicious. I had to hide them as they are supposed to be for a dinner party!!!Shop
- BodysuitSo softThis is the softest, most comfortable bodysuit (love the wide neck). I have in black and just went back for it in 2 other colors.Shop
- Shoulder BagFUN!This is so fun and a great price. Perfect for a party!Shop
- Off Shoulder TopThis is chic and elegant (perfect with wider leg bottoms or trousers) at a great price.Shop
- TherafaceI had been wanting this for a long time and am glad I took the plunge. It does everything from red light to massage to microcurrent.Shop
- Eye CreamReally effectiveIt’s only temporary but this makes a noticeable difference in undereye bags. Like, you’ll see it working in seconds.Shop
- Tissue Box CoversBest $8 findThese are now gone in most colors but they are the best. Can’t believe the set is only $8!Shop
- Deeda Blair’s BookI am looking to up my entertaining game this year and no one is better than Deeda! Tons of recipes, too!Shop
- Linen Napkinsgreat basicThese are such a nice, basic white linen napkin. I love mine!Shop
- Taper CandlesI love the look of lots of candles at the dinner table but I hate the mess!!!! These are a godsend.Shop
- Teddy CoatUnder $100!The perfect cozy Teddy coat for colder days. Looks nearly identical to the one I have from Stand Studio.Shop
- Mini DressJust a super fun party dress at a great price!Shop
- Geometric Earrings$12These are so sculptural and cool – and a great price!Shop
- Striped TeeJust a really great basic!Shop
- Lightweight Earrings$13!These are gorgeous and such a great price. They look really expensive in person.Shop
- Halter Dressbought for vacationThis is such an ideal vacation dress. It’s a little bit sexy, very comfortable, and just FUN. But if you get it all sweaty you won’t care.Shop
- Bath SoakAn old favIf you are sick or have sore muscles from working out, nothing is better than this soak! I love it so much. And it’s a great price.Shop
- Sticky TabsI am a little bit obsessed with these. I use for everything from cookbooks to magazines and books. I have to hide from my niece… she loves them too.Shop
- Van Leeuwen Bookyum!This has me very excited to make ice cream this spring/summer. I bought it for my brother in law too (he is a master ice cream maker!)Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
I love the post-its, but hate that they’re plastic! I switched to the paper ones and they’re not as satisfying, but I feel better about not wasting a ton of small plastic squares.
Grace, I’ve been eyeing the Theraface for awhile too- I’m curious how you feel it compares to NuFace and if Theraface has replaced it in your routine, or if you use both?
Love those candy sour lips! They have them at target right now under jelly belly brand, for cheap! I just bought like 6 bags
Oh that’s great to know! They’re tasty!!!
Love love LOVE! The link for the lightweight earrings isn’t working. Would you mind relinking? Thank you! <3