The biggest request I have had over here has been for great boots! So today I have prepared a little fall boots edit of sorts with all of my favorites; again… at a range of price points. Admittedly, we are not wearing boots too much down here in Charleston YET but I have started layering them with my dresses (my go-to’s are my Loeffler Randall Goldy boots; for something less expensive I love the Madewell version – still not inexpensive but they go on sale quite a bit)
Fall Boots Edit
Also.. here is how I would style:
Straight Leg Jeans: something with a slightly pointy/square toe. These J.Crew boots would be my pick.
Flare or Wide Leg Jeans: I personally wear these with a platform heel (or if they are cropped, clogs or a ballet flat) but if I were going to wear them with boots I would do something with more of a platform or lug sole like these or these.
I hope this is helpful… if you have any questions/thoughts, leave ’em in the comments!
Also, see my Fall/Denim Edit.
- Cream BootsThese are not practical but man, they are beautiful!Shop
- Suede Ankle BootsI really love these. They’d be perfect with straight leg jeans.Shop
- Ankle BootsThese are just the perfect shade of camel. I would pair with straight leg jeans or wear with longer dresses.Shop
- Kitten Heel BootsJust love everything about these.Shop
- Suede BootsSo chic, perfect with dresses.Shop
- Croc BootsThese are the most similar style to the Veronica Beard pair I bought a few years ago. Still so obsessed with those.Shop
- Knee High BootsThese are Madewell’s more affordable alternative to the Loeffler Randall Goldy boots.Shop
- Goldy BootsMy Loeffler Randall Goldy boots are one of my most favorite pairs of boots. I am thinking of adding another pair.Shop
- Suede Platform BootsThese are a great more casual option, and I love the platform for added height! I’d pair these with flare jeans.Shop
- Over the Knee BootsI still love an over the knee boot. I’d style these with leggings and something oversized or tights and a mini dress.Shop
- Green Ankle BootsNeeded to include some green in this roundup. I have these in a neutral color and want the green!Shop
- Green Croc BootsSo chic. I have the Loeffler Goldy boots in green croc (from a couple years ago) and love these as an alternative.Shop
- Chelsea BootEveryone needs a classic black Chelsea boot in their closet. These are really versatile.Shop
- Suede Ankle BootsA classic. Loeffler has been making these for years for a reason… they are timeless and never go out of style!Shop
- Classic BootClassic and elegant… and, a great price!Shop
- Perfect Ankle BootThese are a splurge but one of the best pairs of boots I owned. They are truly just. so. comfortable, thanks to Sarah Flint’s sorcery!Shop
- Platform BootsI absolutely love these. I’ve gotten a lot of questions about what to wear with wide leg denim and these would be my pick.Shop
- Over the Knee BootsJust so sexy. Again, I like my OTK boots with leggings and something oversized OR with a shorter dress.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Beautiful choices, Grace! Also Schutz makes a really beautiful kitten heel boot as a more affordable rec for the Loeffler Randall one if anyone is looking!
Thank you for sharing!
Gorgeous boot round-up- love so many of them. I’ve been eyeing the green Loeffler ones and the JCrew platforms too…….so many good choices.
So many great options this season!!
Ahh I have been checking Poshmark and TRR for the green croc Goldys – they are SO GOOD
They are the best. When I bought them I was like… “am I really going to spend this much on green boots?” But I am so glad I did.
Hi – Im totally stumped after 2 years of pandemic and new pants styles. Can you please help? What pants would look good with the Chelsea boots? Straight leg or bootcut? Hopefully not just ankle pants where im going to freeze my ankles come November/ December. Put another way – I have kids under 4 and do not wear heels during the week. Not negotiable for me. But i don’t know what type of flat boots / pants combos look ok? I don’t want to wear yoga pants and tennis shoes only. Thanks!!!
Hi! For the chelsea boots I’d probably style them with…
…a maxi dress and boots.
…leggings or cigarette pants and something oversized (like an oversized button down shirt)
…straight cut jeans (probably not boot cut)
OMG these are all so gorgeous, I really need to get some new boots! Love the croc ones here
Kind of related to this post – I remember a few weeks ago on Instagram you posted your favorite tights, and I totally failed to screenshot and can’t find them on the blog… Do you mind reminding me which ones they are? Thank you!!
Yes, these!!! They’re the best! https://bit.ly/3skoCHg
Thank you, but I think this is actually a link for a dress!
whoops – no idea how that happened! https://bit.ly/3SuhKSz
Thanks so much! (Gorgeous dress too, btw!)