The Amazon Holiday Beauty Haul kicks off today. This is something new that they are doing, where they are offering some big beauty deals today through 11/6. This includes Allure Best of Beauty 2022 Award Winners and more! I just wanted to share a few of my personal picks from the sale as these deals are pretty great.
It’s a shorter list. I had access to the full list of sales ahead of time and to be honest, I think the Prime Day deals were more extensive. BUT there are still some great deals to be had. This volcanic roller gets a special shout-out as it’s amazing for nixing shiny skin in a pinch. You can peruse all of the mass beauty deals here and all of the premium beauty offerings here. Happy shopping!
Amazon Holiday Beauty Haul
- Shine RollerI love this thing.I think i found this roller from Megan Stokes. It’s amazing any time you are feeling a little shiny. Just whip it out and roll away the shine! Better than blotting papers.Shop
- Hand CreamYou know I worship at the altar of Strivectin for all things anti-aging (their eye cream and neck roller are amazing!) Excited to try this.Shop
- No Makeup EyeshadowI bought this on Prime Day at the recommendation of another blogger and it is amazing. Doesn’t look like makeup and makes you look so awake!Shop
- Micellar WaterThis is just as good as Bioderma – really love it as a first step in the cleansing process!Shop
- Eye MaskI bought this as it sounds amazing and like exactly what I need!Shop
- Wet BrushI use this any time I wash my hair. It gets rid of tangles without ripping your hair. I have an extra one for the beach and pool.Shop
- White StripsI always stock up when these go on sale. My teeth are overdue for a good whitening!Shop
- Anti-Humidity SprayThis is an absolute godsend in Charleston with the crazy humidity we have for half of the year!Shop
- Cooling Body WashYou know I love a good minty body wash and this one is so good! Makes your skin tingle. It’s great after a workout.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Honestly I am always hesitant to buy things like makeup or hair care products via Amazon. Have read about diluted products, out of date items etc. Any thoughts that would make me feel more comfortable? Thanks. Love you blog always and so happy for you with house purchase. Excited to follow your decorating journey.
I always buy straight from the brand’s shop, not the more random stuff. For example, from Elemis’s shop! You know it is the real deal.
Was about to comment the same thing – I rarely buy any body/skin/makeup products from Amazon because I’ve read so many reviews & articles about fraudulent items, expired products, etc. Wish that wasn’t the case!
Hi! Would you consider showing us what the No Makeup Eyeshadow looks like on your skin? Thank you!
I will try to post some stories later today!