33 Great Gifts Under $100
My under $100 gift guide is a favorite gift guide to pull together because for $100 and under, you can still get a really fantastic, substantial gift. Under $25 is coming in a little bit and that one is harder! Everything in this guide is between $25 to $100 (or $99.90 in one case, lolz) and I can say with complete confidence that I either have or want everything on this list. It’s a good one, with lots of design-y items. I personally reallllly want this water carafe set (would be perfect for the guest room), these face cups, and this Jonathan Adler jewelry tray). Also, this VASE!
PS – check out the best hostess gifts!
33 Great Gifts Under $100
- Tree House CandleI love giving a really fancy candle as a gift as I feel like it’s one of those luxuries the person might not necessarily buy for themself.Shop
- Stripe Towelhave and loveDeusen Deusen has the coolest stripe towels. The color combinations are always just so fun – and great to mix and match!Shop
- BowlThis is gorgeous – I love everything this company does, and they employ formerly incarcerated people to help them get back on their feet.Shop
- Carafe Seti want this!This would be an incredible gift – it’s beautiful and so unique! Perfect for beside the bed.Shop
- BagHermes vibes for only $60! This is a great little bag.Shop
- Depuffing Maskso effective!This is such a good mask, especially during the holidays when we are all overindulging just a bit! It really, really works!Shop
- CupThis New York based company makes the most beautiful cups and glassware. I love them. And they’re only $28 so you could buy a few.Shop
- Jewelry Trayon my list!Jonathan Adler does it again… I love this chic orange tray (very into anything with snakes at the moment!) for baubles and bits.Shop
- Face MugsI want these!How cool are these little face cups? Someone get them for me, ha ha. I am obsessed.Shop
- Cashmere TurtleneckOkay this BARELY makes the under $100 cutoff, I think it’s $99.90, but… for 100% cashmere, a great price! And so many good colors.Shop
- Slim Aarons StyleThis is one of my all time favorite coffee table books. The most incredible photography and so much inspiration.Shop
- CBD Bath Saltsheaven!The smell of these bath salts is just unreal. You feel like you are in a lavender field in Provence. Just beyond. An incredible, indulgent gift.Shop
- Wall HooksAren’t these wall hooks just so neat? I think they’re just the coolest!Shop
- Scalloped Towelsmonogram ’em!I got these over a year ago and they’re still my fav. And you can monogram them. Just the prettiest!!Shop
- VaseThis is stunning. A work of art in its own right!Shop
- LocketI love that you can have them add the photo for you. No sizing and cutting needed!Shop
- ClutchSo many colorsThis is beautiful and comes in a slew of gorgeous colors!Shop
- CoastersThese are just really beautiful and you can arrange them together to form a trivet.Shop
- Black Marble Soap DishThis brand (Binu Binu) has such gorgeous things. I saw this soap dish in LA and felt myself drooling.Shop
- Salt & Pepper ShakersTabletop Art!These are just incredible!!!Shop
- Olive Oil SetMy favoriteThis set is so great. It contains smaller versions of all four of Brightland’s best olive oils!Shop
- Faux Fur ToteJust want to snuggle up with this! Comes in a bunch of colorsShop
- Vanity Fair BookAnother coffee table classic. This is one of my personal favs.Shop
- Tray SetSo cool!This little tray set is just so neat. You’d have your whole coffee table covered – remote, coasters, odds and ends, etc!Shop
- Teardrop Earringslooks $$$These are just so pretty. I love the color combination and would have sworn they were Alison Lou if I spotted them in the wild.Shop
- Potholder Setfor the friend who has everythingThis is such a cool potholder set. I am so happy that La DoubleJ decided to make these, the patterns are perfection.Shop
- For the TravelerThis would be a great gift for your friend who is always planning their next trip!Shop
- Long Cheese BoardI love the shape of this… you can fit LOTS of cheeses and charcuterie.Shop
- Favorite JoggersBest!On the more practical/less designy side, these are my favorite joggers. They are so lightweight and comfortable.Shop
- Faux Fur BlanketsThe coziest, and a great price (plus so many beautiful colors!!!Shop
- Sequin EarringsThese are just so fun. Added bonus: they’d be perfect on New Year’s Eve.Shop
- Tech OrganizerNew FavThis is one of my top gift picks – it’s so helpful! I bought one for my boyfriend.Shop
- Resurfacing MaskMy Favorite!This is my favorite face mask and – a favorite gift to give! I love it so much. Leaves skin smooth, bright, glowy, and SOFT.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Tech organizers make great gifts and are a life changer! For years I’ve had tangled cords in a single compartment pouch and it was chaos. Having an organizer is a true #microjoy.
I could not agree more!!!!
Per your comment about being very into snakes, this hair claw made me think of you! I have one of their cat ones and love it. https://crush-la.com/collections/featured-collection/products/copy-of-flax-long-claw
oh fun! Thanks for sharing!