Today kicks off the first of eight holiday gift guides! The holiday gatherings are aplenty, so I thought that I would start out with hostess gifts.
Fun little presents and thoughtful trinkets to bring to a friend’s house to say thanks for hosting! My safe bets are a bottle of wine or champagne, an ornament, or a candle. We have some ornaments and candles on this list, but I wanted to include some other ideas… gifts your host or hostess is sure to adore! Fun games and/or puzzles, items for the home, and (my personal favorite) fancy condiments (the Japanese BBQ sauce is so good, you know I love my margarita salts, and that Brightland mini set is just so great!)
Last minute add: This celebrity couple memory game would be so fun (this would also make a great White Elephant gift!)
The Best Hostess Gifts
- Fancy Sprinkles OrnamentThis is so cute and fun – and I can’t think of a single person who wouldn’t love it!Shop
- Matchbook PrintYou can order these in pretty much any restaurant or bar! Fun and personal!Shop
- Green CoastersI love that these are a mix of two things I love most… green, and caning!Shop
- Salad SpoonsThese are so cool and would make a great gift. Bonus points: bring a salad!Shop
- Holiday CandleThis candle is incredible. It smells just like a Christmas tree, but more luxe. It’s my favorite holiday candle.Shop
- Cheese Board OrnamentSparkle!Shop
- Face Bud VaseOne of my girlfriends gave me one of these vases as a housewarming gift and I could not love it more. Just so pretty and unique!Shop
- GameThis looks so fun!Shop
- Margarita SaltsThe yummiest! Use GRACE30 for a 30% off discount!Shop
- Peppermint Candy CandlePretty and festive!!!Shop
- Taco OrnamentJust so fun. Furbish has such fun ornaments!Shop
- Petite Wine GlassesThese very small, very adorable wine glasses are just so pretty. I love the color combos!Shop
- Malachite NapkinsI have four sets of these and they’re so pretty! Would make a great gift.Shop
- Brightland SetThis is a great introduction to Brightland (my fav olive oils and vinegars!). And the minis are just so cute!!!Shop
- Pickleball Paddle!I love the idea of bringing this to a neighbor or friend’s holiday gathering and then setting a followup pickleball date!Shop
- DetergentMaybe a little random but if someone gave it to me I’d be thrilled: the most luxurious detergent!Shop
- After Party PuzzleThis just seems like the perfect hostess puzzle! Something to do once everyone leaves!Shop
- Byredo HandwashThis hand wash is so luxurious. One of my favorite gifts to give (or receive!!).Shop
- Ceramic TrayIsn’t this just lovely? Would make a great gift, plus it’s only $24.Shop
- CricketDid you know that putting a cricket on your mantle is good luck?Shop
- Japanese BBQ SauceIt’s always fun to show up with a fancy condiment in hand… these are delicious!Shop
- Absorbent CoastersI am extremely obsessed with these coasters! They absorb condensation which is just.. magical.Shop
- Salt Fat Acid HeatOne of my favorite cookbooks and gifts to give. It is packed with knowledge!Shop
- Fortune Cookie OrnamentThis is fun and clever. I love a unique ornament!Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
I love these as hostess gifts and then also some of them I just want to order for myself – ha!
And also — have to say how much i LOVE this collage format on the photos being a link. I know that’s probably more work behind the scenes than just a static photo collage but want to let you know that at least this blog reader has noticed and loves it!
Thank you! Yeah it is a ton of work but I think it’s worthwhile too. Appreciate the note so much!
This list is SOOOOOOOOOO good, Grace! Super unique, fun and great price points. Bookmarking this 🙂