What Would Sofia Wear?
Like just about everyone I know, I have been absolutely glued to Sofia Richie Grainge’s instagram feed ever since “the royal wedding.” The linen. The low bun! What will she wear next!? I am loving her transformation and I am living for the looks. Her wedding (and honeymoon) style has had me (and all of my friends) absolutely captivated, so I wanted to pull together a little “get the look” post.
Also: it was too late to add to the roundup BUT I ordered this J.Crew dress over the weekend. It’s giving this Chanel dress a little bit? Planning to style with my own Chanel cap toe pumps (bought several years ago and highly recommend, affordable versions here and here) and a fun little bag (maybe this?). I might also add that this white vest/top is the exact one she has, I was surprised that it is actually relatively affordable. I pre-ordered it pretty much on the spot. Planning to wear mine with denim or white linen shorts. Another thing I ordered: these white buckle slingbacks from Zara. I love the look of them, and Manolo has a great pair, but a) these are quite trendy and b) I don’t trust myself with white shoes!
- Posse Linen Vesther exact one!I ordered this little vest top pretty much on the spot!Shop
- Palazzo PantSofia Richie meets Coastal Grandmother.Shop
- Ruched BagCute and fun!Shop
- Tailored VestLove this with high waisted white pants or shorts. Or denim, or classic trousers.Shop
- Tie-belt DressOnly $65So, so chic!Shop
- Belted VestMore of a splurge but beyond chic!Shop
- Sequined Clutchthis pattern!This pattern is amazing, I love it so much.Shop
- Sleeveless Blazer RomperSuper cute and under $100!Shop
- Block HeelsA fun Chanel-esque heel for under $100.Shop
- Furla Mini BagSo cute and little.Shop
- Embellished Halter MaxiThis is sexy as hell for a night out. Love love love!Shop
- Pleated Clutchon saleHow fun is this pleated clutch!?Shop
- Staud Mini BagLove the shape.Shop
- Metallic Mini BagSo cute and tiny, I adore this!Shop
- Straw Shoulder BagLove this tiny cutie and it’s a very good price.Shop
- Square Toe HeelsAffordable take on Chanel!Shop
- Ribbed Knit MidiVery very Sofia!Shop
- Pointed HeelsAnother great white heel at a very good price.Shop
- Twist Halter GownIf I had an event or wedding to go to I would be all over this. Stunning.Shop
- Embellished Slingbacksmanolo vibesI ordered these Zara heels and love them so much — Manolo vibes!Shop
- Linen Midi Dressit’s banana!This Banana Republic dress is chic chic chic!Shop
- Beaded Clutchonly $62I love the florals!Shop
- Sleeveless Jumpsuitonly $65Perfectly leisurely. Love this.Shop
- Spliced Toe SlingbacksProbably my favorite of all the Chanel-inspired pumps. These ones are the most accurate in my opinion.Shop
- Heeled SlingbacksSo chic, and a great price!Shop
- Floral Lace MaxiThis would be incredible for a bride or just a really fun night out.Shop
- Block Heel Slingbackszara findI love the shape of these!Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Love! I think I need to order that J crew dress!
I can’t wait for mine to get here!
I love the focus on classic silhouettes, quality textiles and neutrals. Classic and understated chic.
agree!!! it’s all so good