Happy Weekend – and Mother’s Day! As I write this, we’re at home on the Cape with my entire family – celebrating my dad’s 60th birthday + Mother’s Day. I’m so excited to be here, and couldn’t be happier to have some good quality time with the family. Hope your weekend is going well!
- I seriously died over these gold dipped notebooks on Eat Sleep Cuddle. So insanely perfect and lovely. I want to make some for all of my friends + family. They’d make for the perfect crafternoon – who’s in?
- Thanks I Made It made the cutest rope bracelet DIY. Love.
- I want to make these glittery votives from House of Earnest and tuck them all over my apartment! So easy – and so sparkly!!
- Lastly on the DIY front, I loved these vases from Ashley in DC!
- Latest Blog Love? The Zhush. Funny name, fab style.
- Design Love Fest recapped her Lucky FABB session. Soaking every one of her words up like a sponge.
- I became hooked on What Should We Call Social Media. Seriously brilliant. If you blog, work in social media, or both – you need to check it out!
- Also on the blogging front, Erika tackled SEO, do’s + don’ts, and lots of other very useful information – every blogger should read this post.
- Victoria is doing my media kit for me. Best idea ever. Her Photoshop skills = crazy good.
- Lastly, be sure to check out yesterday’s DIY – and vote for my neon stripe TOMS in BuzzFeed’s Craft Wars!