I hope you all are enjoying the last bits of your weekend. In the meantime, a few of my favorite things from the week:
- This macramé rope bracelet DIY is all out amazeballs. Go buy some climbing rope and a metal tube… now… it’s a must make!
- I loved these wise words and shopping tips from a new favorite… stop it right now.
- I loved this little neon brogues DIY from Style & Pepper. Such a fun idea.
- Christine wore this perfume to dinner on Tuesday and we were all immediately hooked. Such a fresh, clean scent.
- I was beyond stoked to see my friend Lara nominated, as one of Allure’s Top 15 Beauty Bloggers. #woot!
- Glitter Guide’s feature on freida&Nellie caused quite a bit of day dreaming on my part. These girls are amazing, and so are their jewels.
What were your favorite reads from this week?