- DIY Sunprints – too cool. (Pictured above.)
- I loved this Celtic Knot necklace tutorial. I’d been dying to learn this knot.
- This Charlotte Olympia inspired DIY is crazy awesome.
- I can’t wait to make these glitter envelopes.
- How beautiful is this?
- The perfect healthy summer dinner recipe.
- So useful – everything you ever wanted to know about how to apply highlighter.
- Drooling over this jewelry line.
- I finally bought my first peplum top. Went with this one. I also snapped up this dress.
- Barney’s is bringing their famous warehouse sale online. Sign up here to get access!
- Four pieces that will make your closet a bit more beautiful – and organized.
- Loved these photos of my favorite beach.
Will have to try the DIYs!
Thanks – I hope you try them!!
Hope you’re having a great time in LA.
Of course – loved your posts this wk! And man, those sunprints!!!
Thanks for incuding me 🙂 I love these posts, so many great links to check out!
Of course, Kara…I LOVED your clutch! xo
Your new peplum top is so cute! Plus, I loved the link about what not to do if you have a blog.
Thanks Lesley!! xox
love those topshop pieces! i want that dress!
Thanks Jordan! I am so so excited for the dress to come. 🙂 Think it would be so cute on you (though I see you more in hot pink than read!)
As always, thanks for the link love!!!! 🙂
Of course! x’s and o’s.