- I saw this bracelet tutorial and literally gasped. It is stunning… a must-make!
- And this neon necklace tutorial (pictured above,) is all out amazing.
- I totally need to make an anklet.
- This Chanel-esque manicure is dreamy – and simple.
- Learn a little bit more about classic American style.
- How to wear pink jeans.
- The perfect chocolate chip cookie.
- A new to me DIY blog that I can’t stop ogling – the beadwork is too good.
- The anchor dress I’d been coveting finally went on sale. Obviously I bought it.
- Lavender is one of my favorite scents… Naturally I loved this post.
- To say that I need this striped, sequined compact from Chanel is a massive understatement. Drool.
The necklace is totally fun.
Thanks for always having fab links to check out!
I’m so glad you like the links round-up, Anna… I always have so much fun putting these together!
Another great round up. Those cookies had me drooling! and, of course, I love more ways to wear my pink jeans (since I wear them EVERY weekend!).
Thanks Alyson! I know, I’m obsessed with mine too! Liz found such great ways to style them. I got to experience the cookies firsthand and they were amazing. Christin is quite the baker. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
that compact was made for you! xo 🙂
I think it was. 🙂