Happy Weekend! This one was a busy week at the day job and with deadlines around here so I didn’t do much else. I did however, have the loveliest Friday evening. I met two girlfriends after work to see Blue Jasmine (Cate Blanchett was absolutely incredible), followed by a few glasses of wine outdoors (it was actually really nice yesterday evening, and felt good to be able to still sit outside. Nights like that are definitely numbered.) This weekend I’m just getting caught up on sleep, having some sister time, and seeing a few friends. Whatever you’re up to I hope it is fab!
– Dallas may have found my perfect holiday makeup look. So pretty.
– I picked up a simple red shift dress. Its just as easy to style as a little black dress, but I can’t wait to wear mine with black boots and my leopard coat.
– A reader sent me this tumblr and I thought it was such a smart idea. It takes popular books and recommends similar ones – a great way to find new books.
– These are pretty much my ideal Fall boots, and they are 25% off with code WITHBENEFITS.
– I wrote about capes here, and ordered the Zara one. I can’t wait to pair it with elbow-length gloves.
– How was I not already reading Canelle et Vanille?
– Loved these DIY Heart Flats.
– I’m wanting a cozy pair of fair isle leggings to lounge in when I’m home for the holidays.
– Bloggers: Should you work for free? (And the follow up.)
– I don’t know if I’d really actually wear a varsity jacket but this makes me kind of want one.
– Bonobos is launching a womens’ line. Pretty flipping excited over here – it sounds like they’ve really thought it out.
– Lastly, Shopbop just marked down a slew of new styles… like this leather-front sweater.
Your weekly round-up is always a favorite of mine! Hope you get to enjoy your weekend knowing that you’ve worked hard all week! xo
So excited for a bonobos women’s line. Loved the article!
Those diy flats are so freaking cute, such a great idea!