- This necklace is so bright and fun… I can’t believe it’s made out of rubber bands!
- And this necklace is so lovely and geometric… (and looks incredibly easy to make!)
- We’re still working away at our apartment makeover… I love these storage options!
- I’ve been wanting one of Holst + Lee’s necklaces all summer – this tutorial is spot on.
- I loved Cup of Jo’s summer uniform. So simple. (Need this tee.)
- So obsessed with this cat manicure. I must try it!
- Did you see Refinery 29’s new ecomm site? It’s amazing.
- I can’t stop thinking about this DIY picnic blanket (pictured above) Just so pretty.
- On the food front, I’m dying to make this frosty yet low-cal sweet treat.
- Also on the food front… salads that will travel well. (Genius in this summer heat!)
- I’ll leave you with a smart article from IFB. I couldn’t agree more.
Great round-up!! Those storage options are amazingness and love your new shirt purchase! Off to check out the IFB article. Happy weekend.
Thanks Alyson… hope you had a great weekend!
I ordered that Joie top this week too. Love!
Yay – great minds!! I’m so obsessed with mine!
Ps: I always look forward to your Weekend Reading post and I think this is m favorite one you’ve ever done. So much good stuff!
Aw, thanks SO much! xo
You’re so sweet for including our easy to transport salads! I’m so in love with that picture at the top
Thanks Clara, I loved your post!!
I love your weekend reading post, I can’t believe that necklace is made from rubberbands so cool!
I know… it’s SO amazing!
That geometric necklace is so cute! Love the Cup of Jo summer uniform too… so chic!
Thanks Stephanie! I really want to make the necklace!!
Thanks for the link love, lady! Hopefully I’ll see you on the 18th 🙂 xx
Really looking forward to it! xo