- How pretty are these ombre ballet flats!? It’s a clever and different take on the ombre trend and the tutorial looks pretty easy, too. (pictured above)
- I died over Honestly WTF’s latest DIY – these tube bead bracelets are just pure awesomeness – in awe.
- In fashion news, I simply cannot believe that YSL is dropping the Y. What the #!*)?
- I’m so intrigued by natural beauty products. Christin (who has amazing skin and hair – I know – I work with her,) shares her natural beauty routine and some incredible products. If I ever make the switch, I’m buying all of these.
- Also on the beauty front, I loved this post from Le Fashion. Bright lips are everything! (I’m also a huge fan of NARS Heat Wave.)
- In need of a little inspiration? The Everygirl’sprofile of my inspirational pal Victoria McGinley is a good one.
- Blog of Note: I just discovered Crème de la Craft, via another fave, In Honor of Design. How awesome is this ombre jug project!?
You are too kind my friend! Hope you’re having fun at home!!!
thanks lady! i loved your product round-up!
Grace! 🙂 Thank you so much featuring my flats. You are so awesome!! Let me know if you ever want to collaborate or anything… And totally must make that HWTF bracelet… amazing!! Have a beautiful weekend!
Of course! Absolutely love your blog!! Hope you had a great weekend.
Those flats are adorable! 🙂
Aww.. adorable!! but what are u saying about YSL.. I’ll be checking this out asap 😉 x