- Going on a summer vacation? Cup of Jo gets it pretty perfect with what to pack. I need a red cardigan in my life. And that maxi-dress. Oh boy.
- Speaking of getting away – I loved Becca’s round-up of Safari-inspired pieces. (Dying to make one of those necklaces… it would be time consuming, but the results are incredible.)
- I cannot wait to make these slightly punky stud earrings – definitely one of the more creative projects I’ve seen in a while.
- How great are A Pair and a Spare’s DIY Feather Heels, pictured above? Pretty much the perfect party shoes, if you ask me.
- I also adored In Honor of Design’s simple but chic envelope clutch / ipad case. I love that she used such a pretty, sunny color.
- Last but not least on the DIY front, I thought that The Aesthate’s Malachite Box DIY was so clever and creative! I want to make one for my vanity.
- Blog of Note: I don’t know how I didn’t know about SwellMayde yet, but I instantly added her to my google reader – definitely one of my favorite (new to me) DIY blogs.
I’ll check them out (:
ps. Join my giveaway and win the most beautiful sapphire necklace!
Those heels are fabulous! Have a great weekend, Grace!
Love Swellmayde too!
Thanks Grace! xx