This was a busy week. To be honest I did not read very many blogs, and felt (sadly) a little disconnected from the blogging community. Things have been completely crazy at my day job + my mom was in town. Oh, and I pinched a nerve in my neck… ouch. Otherwise, it was a good week… we went to Recette for dinner one night (yummiest meal I’ve had in ages), my boyfriend’s latest documentary premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival, and I toasted a good friend who just got a new job. Also, I did a fun little interview on Mary’s blog… read on for a little blog talk + what I do all day at work. She asked some good questions. We were supposed to be on vacation this weekend, but ended up having to move it to next weekend. We leave Weds AM and I cannot wait.
- These sunglasses… just amazing!
- Love this Mawi inspired spike bracelet.
- Adored this bracelet tutorial… very Holst + Lee!
- How pretty is Caroline’s lace dress?
- I’ve been obsessing over little white dresses and ordered this one. Can’t wait to wear it on vaca!
- I fell in love with these deconstructed flowers… like fireworks!
- Why you should give serums a chance.
- After writing about ’em last week, I went out and bought more of these pencils. Lodhi is my new fave – the perfect coral lip!