So, this is the week where I’m starting to get back into shape. Try not to judge me too much, but I despise exercise. Hate it. It wasn’t always the case… I used to really enjoy it… and even ran marathons. I’m determined to change my lazy ways. So, I started bootcamp this week. Two days a week… and we’ll go from there. On Tuesday night, I broke out in hives and got sick afterward. I took the class again last night and it was a little better. Baby steps. As for this weekend, the bf is away… so I’m catching up on cleaning, taxes, blog stuff, and crafts. I swear, I’m not eighty years old… I’ve also got plans for a facial, a massage, time with my sis, and a boozy dinner with one of my best pals. Overall, I’m just very thankful that it’s the weekend… I’ve been on a work/blog treadmill all week long, it’s time to step off and get some R&R. Last night I enjoyed a sushi dinner in bed, while watching House of Cards. Pretty much perfect.
- Obsessed with this necklace. Obsessed.
- I loved this statement bracelet. I can’t believe the base is made from safety pins!
- These macrame bracelets are just awesome.
- Erin gave her site a pretty makeover, as did Cass. Both look beautiful!
- Caitlin ran a beautiful interview with my sister.
- A great round-up of font resources.
- Shopbop added a slew of new stuff to their sale. I’ve got my eye on this minty frock and these perfect stripes.
- I did a fun little interview with STYLEDRVR.
- I love my sister’s illustrated outfit posts… she’s just too talented!
- The bf and I go on vacation in a few short weeks and I ended up buying this simple shift. Such a classic, easy basic.
- Speaking of vacation, how much do you love this mint + emerald combination?
- How good is Christin’s jacket?
- Parker (one of my favorite local brands) is offering 20% off of everything through 4/11. Use promo code Indio13!