What a week! My sister launched her line. This was MAJOR. I am just giddy with excitement for her… everything looks so, so great and she was all over the interwebs. As for me, this week was a little slower scheduling-wise than the past few weeks which was nice. I had a few fun events + lunch dates, and our office was closed yesterday which was a nice treat. Yesterday, we arrived in sunny Dallas for my coworker’s wedding, which has been so much fun. We head home tomorrow… just in time for the Game of Thrones premiere. (Anyone else as excited as I am!?) Also, happy Easter! I’ll be celebrating with a few Cadbury mini-eggs for sure… my favorite.
- So obsessed with this spike + crystal necklace.
- These bracelets are really fun… especially the spiked ones.
- Love these DIY glitter Easter eggs… so pretty.
- Or… these decoupage eggs!
- Just in case you missed it… my climbing rope + leather macrame bracelets.
- I downloaded PicTapGo and Fast Camera (two amazing new-to-me apps) thanks to Ashley’s post here.
- I really enjoyed reading this post – a thoughtful look at blogging from the lovely APOT sisters.
- I want a Paris Print. That’s all.
- Tibi F/W is on Moda Operandi. I’ve been stalking it daily. So good.
- Julia looked adorbs in her striped dress.
- And I loved how Christin mixed + matched her patterns.
- I can’t stop thinking about this dress. Or this blazer, for that matter.
- Lastly, can you even believe Krystal’s sneakers are from Target? Love them.
- Paleo Pad Thai? Yum.
- I really must try coconut jam… sounds like heaven.
- Lara rounded up some of her favorite lip sheers. I’ve tried a few of her picks… and need to try the rest because Lara knows her stuff.
- Love this beauty DIY… homemade surf spray!
Coconut caramel jam? ordered and on it’s way to my apartment. Thanks for the link!
Thanks for the link love, Grace. Have a fun weekend!
So excited about Game of Thrones too!!
OMG thank you for including us in your links!!!! xx – M
you are the SWEETEST for sending me link love 🙂 i hope we can get together and talk beauty the next time i’m in nyc!