- I’ve seen so many gorgeous dip dye DIY’s (and may or may not have one coming up here on S+S,) but I fell head over heels with this sparkling take on the trend from the Free People blog.
- I signed up for the latest MINT propert, IntiMint… excited to learn more.
- I loved these tips from IFB on finding a proper blog-life balance. Now if only I were better at actually implementing them… but that’s another story!
- I’ve been looking for lacquer boxes for my apartment for a long time, but they’re all so expensive! The Urban Slant found a brilliantly affordable option… I’ll be stocking up!
- I’ve been toying with the idea of doing a fun red + pink manicure. But now I think I’ll just copy Penny Pincher Fashion – love how hers turned out!
- How gorgeous is this wire wrapped necklace DIY? Love. (Added bonus – it’s super cheap to create!)
- Also on the DIY front, I really liked this braided crystal chain bracelet that Erin put together for Alyson’s blog.
- I’m working on a Reader Favorites Drugstore Beauty post. Please be sure to go here and tell me your favorite drugstore beauty find and why – it could be featured next week!
- Lastly, bloggers take heed – Christin points out something rather obvious… please listen to her!