Another busy week has come and gone. Things were hectic at work but I snuck in a few previews + meetings before/after work and during lunch. I’m pretty beat, but looking forward to catching up on sleep + blog stuff this weekend… as well as some quality time with Stefan, and some time with friends tomorrow! (My sister is having us all over for brunch and Easter egg decorating… so fun).
- I loved this fun twist on the cap-toe trend. If you loved the Nine Wext x Pamela Love collab as much as I did, you are going to flip over this project!
- Another shoe DIY… Honestly WTF put together the prettiest shoe clips using vintage earrings.
- I am obsessed with these glittery pushpins. Obsessed.
- DIY Red Onion Shibori… so cool!
- Meg + Victoria announced the upcoming launch of The B Bar – with resources for all bloggers, new + experienced alike. I couldn’t be more excited for them… such a brilliant idea!
- Hitha launched a cool new series about how people travel + pack!
- I didn’t get around to sending Valentines to my girlfriends this year… thinking maybe some fun Easter cards are in order, instead!
- Looking to add a few new coffee table books to your life? I loved this (color coded) round-up!
- I am really trying to be better about staying up to date on current events. I signed up for The Skimm, which delivers all my headlines in one concise email. Good stuff.
- A really thoughtful post about that whole “blogger vs. editor” debate.
- Need a laugh? This comparison of Game of Thrones characters to cats is amazing
- This top combines colorblocking and stripes… two of my favorite things. Want it.
- My dear friend (and coworker) Jackie now has her own column on The Post (BaubleBar’s blog). So obsessed with her style!
- I broke my shopping ban – sort of, but only because I needed a dress to wear to a black tie wedding next weekend. I went with this lovely.
- A rum float? Yum! This little cocktail made me wish for warmer weather even more.
- The sweetest (Burberry-inspired) heart manicure.