This week was positively crazypants. I’m feeling a little bit exhausted so I took yesterday off from posting. I couldn’t be more thankful for some downtime. I hope you all enjoyed my new Designer DIY series this week.. I’m pretty excited about it! I’m shooting the next one this coming week and can’t wait to share more. I have a lot of exciting stuff planeed for you in the coming weeks. In the meantime, I’m recharging my batteries with a massage + some craft time today. PS – Happy St. Patrick’s Day… I hope you get to indulge in some green treats or beer today!
- Loved this Joomi Lim inspired spike necklace… simple, easy, and edgy.
- A gorgeous metallic tassel keychain… I’d make these for all my girlfriends.
- I really want to make these DIY crepe paper garlands for my next dinner party.
- Also on that party note… obsessing over these metallic confetti tumblers!
- A really cool way to decorate Easter Eggs.
- Loved this round-up of the best cats of Design Sponge.
- I really loved Samantha’s all white look (with a pop of bright!)
- I can’t stop thinking about this striped coat.
- I loved Alicia’s suit… positively flawless.
- I’m obsessing over this look… love her coat!
- These silver brogues are a great price and at the top of my wish list right now!
- Honestly YUM is here! How good do these crostinis look!? This site is going to motivate me to finally get my act together in the kitchen.
- And how good do these look?
- Jessie shared a very comprehensive look at her hair routine. You won’t believe her secret.
- The topknot two ways… sleek and messy! I can’t pick a favorite.
amazing list, especially the spiked necklace!!
Thanks so much, Farah!
Love the design sponge best of cats. My sister and I are obsessed with cats.
We’re going to decorate easter eggs that way! We did it last year and they came out so cool. Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday.
obsessed with samantha’s look, too! checking the rest out now.. hope you had a great weekend:)
Love those Easter eggs!!! A great and easy idea!
And yes those crostini look so delicious!!!!!
On my To Do list 🙂
Love the recommendations!
Thank you SO much for including my spiked necklace DIY in your roundup! I’m always so flattered when anyone gives me a compliment on something I’ve made, and yours always make my day!
Smart n Snazzy