Another busy week has come and gone. It was an intense week at work, and I’ve been hard at work on a few really exciting projects over here. Next week I will unveil a new monthly series that I couldn’t be more excited about… (if you follow me on Instagram you might have some ideas as what it is…) This weekend I’ll be shooting a bunch of DIYs and seeing friends + family. I’ve been feeling a little bit under weather so I’m really just hoping to catch up on sleep!
- Honestly WTF hit it out of the park with another amazing DIY bracelet.
- I loved Jenni’s chain strap flats!
- Erin had a really great Lulu Frost inspired DIY.
- My pal Caroline gave us a little home tour… I love her apartment!
- I have always had a little girl crush on Kim France… loved this feature.
- I love my sister’s water color sketches. How pretty is this one?
- This is kind of random, but somehow I just discovered the blog Le Catch. I really don’t know what rock I’ve been living under, but Im obsessed. Be forewarned… you are going to want to buy everything she writes about.
- Shopbop just added a slew of new items to their sale. I’m dying… if I were allowed to shop, I’d be all over this metallic Rebecca Minkoff jacket, this beaded dress (it’s been on my wish list forever) and this (rather perfect) Joie jacket!
- Dying over this recipe. Perfect cold weather comfort food!
- Tiramisu cupcakes? Say no more.
- Honestly Yum is launching soon… this teaser is positively awesome.