Hi from Southampton! Yeah, yeah, I know. Gone again! The travel is getting laughable at this point. I got back from France, slept in my bed for two nights, and then headed East! After this weekend’s adventure I am staying put for a bit. I’m really excited to get back into my usual swing of things. A fridge packed full of healthy snacks, my big fluffy bed and lots of books, kitty snuggles, and finally seeing my long-lost friends (I have not seen so many of my close girlfriends in ages and that makes me so sad)! Everything has felt so rushed lately and I don’t quite feel like myself. Alas, this weekend, I am in South Hampton with Lesportsac and my best friend. I am taking over their Snapchat and we have a fun weekend ahead of us so be sure to follow along! Whatever you’re up to, I hope it’s fab! Xoxo
On My Radar: New York:
- I’m so behind the times here but I’m dying to go to Magnum’s Ice Cream Bar in Soho. 200,000 flavor combinations.. enough said!
- I higggghly recommend checking out the Stuart Davis exhibit at The Whitney – I’m such a huge fan of his work, especially the New York pieces.
On My Radar: Everywhere:
- Have you heard of Polder? While in France, I learned about them via my new friend Lindsey. So many gorgeous pieces… I want them all!
My Top 15 Links from the Week:
- Because I desperately need to upgrade my workout gear… the best sports bras.
- The #Nsale is still going strong. Every time I look I find something else I want. Right now it’s this cute tunic! Wear it to the beach or with white jeans.
- During my trip to France I met Alden. She is awesome and has a blog about all things sustainable + good for you. She’s a serious wealth of information, and I am so glad I stumbled upon her post about non-toxic sunscreens – it’s worth a read!
- Did you read this NY Times Op Ed piece? I thought it was interesting. Why men want to marry Melanias and raise Ivankas.
- Made me laugh – how to be less threatening at work.
- Mmmm… this watermelon salad looks amazing!
- I kinda love the idea of summer velvet. This blush midi skirt is pretty dreamy.
- How to trick yourself into being a better saver.
- Agree with this piece x 1,000: the importance of girl time.
- I got SO many compliments on this dress when I first wore it, and it sold out. It’s back… and under $70! Can’t say enough good things – just size up if you get it!
- Mmmmm… 19 French dessert recipes that sound just delicious! I bookmarked this after my trip.
- I’m so in love with this little white dress. The back is really gorgeous.
- I loved reading Mackenzie’s nighttime skincare routine… we share so many of the same favorite products.
- For the Gossip Girl fans (sorry, had to).
- Finally ordered these sandals. Aren’t they just so pretty?