Bonjour from France! As you are reading this I am probably either a) just touched down in Paris, or on the train to Honfleur, in Northwestern France. The Saint James team has put together a jam-packed itinerary for us… four nights, three hotels… also seeing Bayeux, Mont Saint-Michel (on my bucket list), and Normandy (we’ll be touring their factory – I am so excited!!!) Be sure to follow our adventures on Instagram (@graceatwood) and Snapchat (grace.atwood) – it’s going to be a really fun trip!
Also – this week, I switched up the format for my weekend links… let me know how you like it!
On My Radar: New York
- I got to see Cirque du Soleil’s new show Paramour this week and I absolutely loved it! The story was fantastic and the acrobatics were amazing. There were these two blonde twin male acrobats (yes seriously) and seeing their performance makes it worth it alone!
- I have been dying to get a facial at Tracie Martyn (she has a huge celebrity roster and her products are amazzzzing) so I was really excited to take advantage of this deal on Gilt City!
On My Radar: National
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opened to to the public yesterday. (Check out my picks here + here.) Prices go back up 8/1!
- My sister released a second series of products with Method! The bottles are even prettier this time around. Her book is also available for pre-order.
- Cuyana’s new arrivals are so spot on. I want everything. This pleated poplin shell, this large leather pouch… it’s all just really beautiful.
- Jessica Alba’s collab with DL1961. DL1961 makes some of my most favorite jeans and Jessica Alba dresses so well. The collab looks super flattering. These + these are currently in my cart.
- I dished out a bit of life advice (my “five rules”) on my friend Amber’s blog!
- I did a little interview with Taste Talks.
My top 15 Links from the week:
- Carly gave her site a pretty little makeover. Love it!
- The prettiest (under $50!) summer top.
- Liz looks so cute in pink.
- Why one writer is obsessed with what the Olsen twins wore over a decade ago. I kinda have to agree.
- The Neulash deal at Nordstrom now is SUCH a good one.
- My friends and I always joke about “freezing the fat,” so this article was really interesting! (Don’t worry – I’m not going to try it, I just find it fascinating.)
- What happens when 100 cameras were given to the homeless.
- Love the cut-out on this simple stripe tee. ALC’s new stuff is maaajjjj.
- I want everything on this Nantucket Packing List.
- Wish I had this ruffle tank in my suitcase for France!
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s post-workout beauty routine.
- How pretty is Julia’s home office?
- When I get back from my trip I am going to try doing these desk stretches every day.
- So excited for this movie. Loved the book.
- These might be my new favorite event shoes. Their chic and you can stand in ’em all night long.
Such a great round-up of stories and posts, as always. So excited to see the pics from your trip, Grace!
Have fun in France! Have you been before? I love Paris. My favourite city in the world right now.
Have a great time on your trip! Saw your pics on FB! Loved your article on the homeless. Very captivating piece. Safe travels! ✌️✨