Hello friends! We’re in New Jersey this weekend, for one of my best friend’s weddings! It also happens to be Cinco de Mayo… so I’m sure a LOT of celebrating is happening as you read this. In the meantime, just a few of my favorite things from the week to hold you over! Happy Weekend!!
- It’s not luck, it’s hard work. I loved this post by Erika. Truer words have never been spoken. I get this, too. Not everyone always realizes quite how much work goes into a blog or small business behind the scenes. It’s a lot of
- I went bananas over this fun styling advice from Sequins & Stripes. Prints + colors galore!
- I signed up for ditsies. Pretty underthings sent to you every month for under $10? Yes and yes!
- Loved Honestly WTF’s Macrame Bracelet! Seriously amazing.
- Also in the wonderful world of DIY… I just died over court + hudson’s Marc Jacobs necklace! Guys, shouldn’t Christine do more DIY’s?! Let’s start a petition.
- Latest Blog Obsession: The Alison Show I always love discovering great new DIY blogs. This fits the bill – and also happens to be beautifully designed. You simply must check her out.
thanks for sharing! amazing blogs!
Great post!m Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the great links. I love love love that macrame bracelet post!
Thanks for sharing 🙂 I’m off to check out the links
It a rainy day in Chicago so this is perfect timing since I am stuck in the house!
Thank you for the shout out Grace! So happy I’m not alone. Excited to check out the other links!
i was at a cinco de mayo wedding this weekend too! hope you had fun! xoxo
HEY! thank you! such kind words coming from such a fabulous person! xo
aw, you are welcome! Love your site! xx