I was dreading “31” so much but it ended up being great. Part of that was the amazing response you all had to this post. The rest was just the day itself. A fun, treat-filled day of work. A delicious dinner with my boyfriend. Sometimes you need a birthday to remember how good you have it. This weekend, I’ll be recovering from last night’s birthday party, working on a few DIY projects, and spending time with my mom! Here are the things I loved this week… hope your weekend is a good one!
– Lovely houndstooth.
– A dead on Fall color palette.
– Get Jenna Lyons’ office.
– The perfect survival kit.
– I ordered and obsessed over these boots.
– The price is most definitely right.
– Obsessed with this twitter account.
– These would be my new favorite studs.