So I’m back on Cape Cod again. It’s feeling like quite a charmed life… but I’m actually in town for another wedding… this time, for one of my close friends from college. Regardless of the reason, it’s really nice to be back home and to have some more time with my parents (and my mom’s new puppy Muddy, who I’m completely obsessed with). I’m so thankful for the JetBlue’s (seasonal) direct flight from JFK. In the winter, it takes me about six hours to get home, and with summer traffic it can take up to eight hours… this flight is just over an hour! Best, ever. I just wish they’d add holiday service! Hope you guys had a great week. Mine was a little crazy… lots of work stuff, mixed up with fun stuff… sandwiched between wedding weekends! Whatever you’re up to this weekend I hope it’s fab.
* I just started reading Lingered Upon (Alice Gao’s blog), and I am a little bit obsessed. I’ve followed Alice forever on insta, not sure how/why I wasn’t reading her blog already!
* The prettiest lace trim tank. (I love the white!)
* This is kinda brilliant + perfect for a summer party… how to turn a watermelon into a drink dispenser.
* Five interesting Instagram accounts to follow now.
* Short sleeved chambray that begs to be layered.
* The cutest lace shorts (and they’re under $50!)
* I’m crushing on Marie’s dreamy blue lace dress… the color is just perfect.
* As an admitted Gwyneth fan-girl, I was excited about this announcement.
* Did anyone else loooove Kate Hudson’s yellow dress in How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days? Am I totally dating myself? Anyway, this floor length yellow number made me think of that dress. LOVE.
* How to make your home feel like a hotel.
* Tips and tricks for a good night’s sleep.
* A line of clothing designed specifically for gals with boobs… nicely done, Reformation!
* How cool is this howlite ring?
* The sweetest embroidered dress… and it’s not white or blue.
* And I looooved seeing some of the home updates Mackenzie has made!