Happy Weekend and greetings from Cape Cod. It’s so relaxing here. I’ve been home with my family since early Tuesday afternoon and it’s just the thing after feeling a little bit out of sorts over the past few weeks. We’ve had wayyyy too many lobster rolls and entirely too much ice cream. And the beach. It’s actually been pretty cloudy all week but it’s still my happy place. For me, there is nothing better than being close to the ocean. I don’t have as many links as usual for you this week but the ones I have are pretty good… enjoy! Whatever you are up to this weekend, I hope it’s great and involves the sunshine. And don’t forget… the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is in full swing. Shop my early access picks here.
* I don’t know about you, but once I turned 30 hangovers got so. much. worse. I thought Refinery’s little Hangover Prevention Guide was pretty good. So many tips… (also: I totally thought vodka sodas were the safer of the cocktails… little did I know!)
* And this strappy lace dress is only $75 and comes in three pretty colors. I love the bright red color.
* Mmmm… I want to make this skinny grapefruit margarita!
* I loved Jess’s white lace skirt… so pretty on her! Now, just waiting for another Ann Taylor sale so that I can snap it up too!
* On the beauty front: a fun guide to Australian products. A few of my faves were included (Frank, Lucas Papaw, Aesop) but there are several new ones that I want to try!
* A simple, oversized beachy sweater.
* I adored this simple look on Mackenzie (and am crushing hard on both her bag & shoes.)
* My cute friend Katherine just launched her own blog… check out The Sugar Cain!
* Love this super chic all black look… totally want to copy it.
* I’m a huge fan of dry brushing. It leaves your skin glowing, detoxified, and smoother… and it’s easy + all natural. Here’s a great dry brushing guide… if you haven’t tried it, bookmark this!
* I really love these star ear crawlers… and the price isn’t too bad.
* For the freelancers in the house… this post will make you laugh… and cry. It’s too true!
* I love this stripe crop top + shorts. (motivation to hit the gym a bit more…)
* I always love a good matchy-matchy set and loved this more casual look on Mary. So cute!
* A thick leather belt that will elevate anything you pair it with. Want.
* Jacey’s photos from Florence were stunning… and had me wanting to plan a trip!
* My friend Bryce gave up dairy and lost five pounds in one week. Hmmm… makes me want to try it (though I could probably never actually stick with it… cheese, ice cream…)